Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Fox news hitting border death HARD today

I've been up since 4 am , fox news has been hitting this story very hard today , multiple stories in long segments with many guests

The so called Hispanic Business Forum is going crazy over alipac and the Dems for not getting the votes needed for the DREAM Act. Many postings there even reflect the need to secure the borders, but the exceptions are for those who want better lives to be able to migrate anyplace as "Citizens of the World". Which is comming under attack by even the Mods on that forum. It seems even the far left has problems in trying to figure out what they want to do about any type of immigration, some want the borders closed, some want it totally opened....Needless to say that forum still has some of the haters who just cannot contain themselves.

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Banned

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    The so called Hispanic Business Forum is going crazy over alipac and the Dems for not getting the votes needed for the DREAM Act. Many postings there even reflect the need to secure the borders, but the exceptions are for those who want better lives to be able to migrate anyplace as "Citizens of the World". Which is comming under attack by even the Mods on that forum. It seems even the far left has problems in trying to figure out what they want to do about any type of immigration, some want the borders closed, some want it totally opened....Needless to say that forum still has some of the haters who just cannot contain themselves.

Ken
    Haven't been there in a long time , Hows my buddy Oscar? Still raving up the reconquista?
    Is that dolt Evy still there? She was a real prize

Dee Dee from Somos Repubs hangs out there also sometimes

Nations and Borders

Nations and Borders have been around for thousands of years. Its how cultures and peoples protect themselves from one another. If and when these borders are gone there will be nothing but violence, chaos, and anarchy, and even genocide (which is what many of these progressive nutjobs want)

Humans must, as a species, maintain borders and boundaries in order to protect and preserve the more docile and peaceful peoples and cultures from the more aggressive and volatile. Only an idiot or a genocidal madman can possibly think that the world should have no borders or boundaries. Its insane. Progressivism is insane.

All this fight come's down to is:
    How to get around the Legal procedures in order to live in the US.

Why should there even be a question about the legality?
    ------------------------