Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW something wrong with the YouTube feed. It starts out OK then it wrong run.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The border Senator's and that includes, mine, Boxer and Feinstein need to be removed from office. We need a campaign against them even if they don't come up for re-election for a few yeas. We need viable candidates that get.

After the Elliott Spitzer, illegal aliens drivers licenses you would have thought they would have wised up but they haven't. I say follow the money. I wouldn't be surprised if the US Chamber of Commerce isn't getting money from drug cartels and even the big businesses that the Senators protect. Maybe even the Senators themselves are getting money from Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're all in it for the money. There is no reason to allow our country to be overfun by Mexicans and South Americans except money. What they are trying to do is unforgivable and treasonous.

We HAVE to vote them out of office. Oh, they KNOW what we want and don't care. They don't believe there will be consequences for them personally and we HAVE to show them THIS ELECTION that there are. We HAVE to elect a President who is PASSIONATELY for securing our boarders and enforcing our laws. We can't trust those giving "lip service" to boarder security to get elected. They'll switch as soon as they take office. I keep praying for a third party "Secure boarders" candidate.

I've never been more frieghtened for the future of this country than I am now. Until three years ago, I never for a minute thought my government would give this country away.

I've said for a long time that the Democrats and Republicans have FAILED the American citizen and that we need a third party. They are all made out of the same cloth. O'Reilly says it a lot "the powerful protect the powerful." It doesn't matter what side of the isle they represent.

gogo

You are so right. These two so called parties have been working together for 50 years to bring about the destruction of America as a free, sovereign nation.

They get up and put on a charade from time to time - but only the rhetoric is different.

This agenda has marched along through adminstration after administration, through dem controlled congress and rep controlled.

Hutchison has been for illegals forever.

We need to vote them all out - with a very, very few exceptions and I don't mean more than 3.

Sell outs are all around us!

Its official,
    We are living in a dictatorship!

I WANT THAT FREAKING FENCE BUILT NOW!

This is why I think the war on Terror is nothing more than a farse.
    To claim to want to keep this nation safe when we are being eaten from the inside out by the forces that claim to protect us. A president that claims to be for freedom but in reality freedom can't be had without laws and enforcement of those laws. Without borders we have no country and without the rule of law we have no borders. I told my wife in 2002, the law isn't enforcing illegal immigration because an order has come down from the top (GW BUSH) not to enforce immigration laws. I was right but I never thought the politicians would get away with it. Their strategy of do nothing is taking its toll on the American people and they hope to make us so sick of this fight that we'll take anything they give us (even amnesty) over doing nothing at all. Yes, we will eventually take that deal because the big media and powers that be won't let a "border protector" get into office. They just keep talking about hillary and obama and romney and rudi. Oh yeah, well .. every now and then they will say something about Ron Paul or Tom Tancredo but not much, then its back to the hillary show.

Just like FOX news, when eddi was talking to DUNCAN HUNTER about the Border fence funding being ripped to shreds, wouldn't that have been a great time to have DUNCAN HUNTER reinforce his border protection aganda and his election platform? Why not give him 5 minutes and some actual unbiased support? But it was like ...ok, thanks for your imput...bye! Fox used to have alot of stuff on illegal immigration airing on the side of the pro borders crowd, now its like they don't care either!

Since it looks like Tom Tancredo is dropping out of the race we basically have 2 candidates left that will save us from this aweful corrupt administration and the one to follow if either Ron Paul or Duncan Hunter isn't elected. Even Romney, Hucklebee and I think Thompson have even said at one time or another that we need comprehensive (keep your wages low) immigration reform. We all know what that means.

I said goodbye to America last year. She is gone forever, how did this ever happen to us? I am so ashamed of what America has become, But I love all Americans and I know the majority of you are great people. When the government has all the money, 14 million jobs, the media and all the guns, what more can we do? I voted for Badnarik in 2004, hoping people would see what was coming and wake up, but they just haven't and they never will, because they feel like their voice can't make a difference and ya know, maybe their right. Democracy is a long way from here.

Look at the CFR, SPP and other NWO and government groups agenda. Then look at what is happening to this country, if you can't see it coming to be then you might need to see a eye doctor. Look on You Tube for the BUSH senior, tony blair and the new prime ministers NWO speeches. But its all a bunch of conspiricy nuts out here huh?

Lets put government back in check! Vote Ron Paul!

WE NEED TO PUSH FOR A NATIONAL REFERRENDUM ON ELECTION DAY!
    Let the American People decide once and for all!

This just makes me sick!
    Chris J
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Welcome to Alipac chexfive.

My mother is among those of us Americans who want a FENCE. However, she says that a fence NEVER seems to MATERIALIZE because it MAKES SENSE to have a fence!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    American Gov is no longer a friend to the American people.At some point we will have to take our country back by force.These politicions are bought and paid for.
    Well we better unite and make our voices heard fast like cuz pretty soon we will be outnumbered here and then the Hispanics will be voting in their own kind to office and then we are done for.

since they are all after the money what we must do
    is boycott those employers using illegals. MONEY is all
    they know or care about. STOP THE MONEY, STOP THE
    ILLEGALS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123