Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Saw this on a forum, found it pretty disturbing. Sounds like it could certainly true! There is no honor among thieves.

Posted 27 September 2008 01:05 AM
    Don't know whether this has came out or not in print, but there are reports out of Washington that are saying that the Admin and Congress have known for about a year that Wall Street would need bailing out. It came on faster than they expected but that is why they got together the info so quick. They had been working on it all along. Yet somehow they just told us and now act like we need to scramble.

Also earlier today, info from the House Republicans who have been balking at the bailout said part of the problem is the Democrats are pushing for 20% of the profits (if we ever make any money back) to go to ACORN, the community organization that Obama worked for as an lawyer and organizer to get Fannie and Freddie to give loans to low income families.. They are one of the democrats largest special interest groups and one of the major problems in the failure of those organizations.

Will be interesting to see if these things are probed to let the American public know how bad both parties are currently screwing us.

http://forums.the-dispatch.com/eve/foru ... 4881006777

Obama is just another thief. Out to get his hands in the taxpayers pockets.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    They are all disgusting!! I am SO SICK OF THESE TRAITORS!! I am trying to get out all my frustration on call, emails and faxes!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    They are all disgusting!! I am SO SICK OF THESE TRAITORS!! I am trying to get out all my frustration on call, emails and faxes!
    I've been emailing reps all day. Do these traitors actually believe that Americans are going to hold them in high esteem for working over the damn weekend to rush this atrocious 700 Million Dollar Bailout through? They all make me sick. Harry Reid, Pelosi, BUSH, Bernanke, Paulson, DODD, THE WHOLE DAMN LOT of them are repulsive!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you really want to be angry, you should have watched American Solutions 2008 today. Newt hit on the bail out and he's ------ you know what. Makes your blood boil. This is a guy who knows how these weasels work and he said there is no reason for this to happen the way it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just say "no" to all of it!! NO BAILOUT!!!!
    If it is not too late, I am planning on "visiting" my reps local office again. I was there once last week. This time I am planning on sitting there and waiting until we hear from him that he will not vote on a bail out of any type. He is one of the house republicans who were standing strong against it.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You go girl.

They have come to an agreement on this bill, and guess what? Paulson still gets his $700b. Flood Fox with your comments today and let's keep the pressure on. NO BAILOUT!!!

Fox just announced they are going to be reading your emails again this morning on this ACORN thing. So, send in your thoughts.

Coming up on FOX NEWS in the eight o'clock hour, Pacific time........

FOX NEWS will be discussing voter fraud within ACORN, as well as other agencies.

The FOX NEWS seven o'clock program (can't think of the host's name) is asking people to email them about any fraud you know of within ACORN or other organizations.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast