Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox TV Show Declares Illegals Make the Country Great

Tonight FOX aired an episode (premiere i believe) of 'The Wedding Bells'

In the episode a consultant character says that the wedding chapel needs to lower their cost then says "Two beautiful words. Illegal immigrants. They make this country great. They work real cheap and if you get caught you can use the Oopsie daisy defense..."

What show was this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't be watching that show!

Thanks for the heads up Dragons5
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, it won't hurt to chime in and see what the opposition is up to. How smoothly they make the remarks, and get everyone brainwashed.

What's infuriating, is it's happenning in plain sight, and too many people aren't even getting the jist of it.

That's the most insideous part.

Yeah, but I must say at least they used the word ILLEGAL and by saying oppsee daisy they admit it's Illegal to hire one too. I don't think they make this country great, they make it more dangerous and expensive for our citizens.

If they said undocumented immigrant I'd really go through the roof.

I'm still mad at fox for trivializing such an issue dealing with security in our nation!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe they are just feeling the tempature for public reaction.

They might be working on a new concept for a reality show..

The premise might be that they start with 12 illegals and have challenges to see who can most creativly get into the US under the nose of border patrol. Geraldo could host. There could be challenges like, cutting the fence, stripping out a van wading through currents, or ducking the Minute Men.....

They could call it......The Amazing RAZA...................

Funny ProudAmericanFamily

April
    AMERICANS MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT!

In FOX's defense they character who said the above was portrayed as one of those sleazy business types. Perhaps they were attempting to show how companies come to employ illegal aliens after have these sort of consultants tell them it will help cut cost.

Since it was a tv show it is hard to tell their intentions, but contacting them about it may not be a bad idea.

If they make a country so great why don't they go back to their own countries and make it great there instead of sucking off american taxpayers here
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast