Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOXNEWS: Hannity's America

segment one. JFK terrot plot

segment TWO- The cost if illegal immigration. at 10 minutes after
    Using the heritage foundations numbers

Great! Thanks!

I love that show. What is really sad is when he asks some people who certain politicans are or asking them questions like who made the first American flag, they didn't even know. For crying out loud, my 6 yr old knew who the First Lady was, knew Betsy Ross, and some others. It's scary because these people vote!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Hannity has been pretty good about this, hasn't he? As far as I'm concerned his is as disconnected on the "nonstop war for Israel in the Middle East" issue as most of our Senators are on this immigration bill, but thank goodness he is challenging King George on THIS topic.

Hannity has been clear & vocal in his opposition to the Senate amnesty bill -- he doesn't criticize GWB by name -- but I'm glad he opposes the Senate scheme.

So the three most powerful talk radio hosts in the country -- all conservatives -- all oppose the Senate amnesty bill: 1) Rush Limbaugh 2) Sean Hannity 3) Micheal Savage

We really need this due to the overwhelming bias and slanted coverage of the MSM regarding illegal immigration. Without even getting into the patently false charges of "xenophiobia" etc., I'm sick of those of us who are anti ILLEGAL immigration continually referred to as "anti-immigrant" activists. And repetition and reporting of White House talking points such as that the Senate bill will "toughen enforcement." And of course, the soppy stories of "hard working immigrants" instead of the devastation that illegal immigration has on communities & the social infrastructure throughout the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Hannity has been clear & vocal in his opposition to the Senate amnesty bill -- he doesn't criticize GWB by name -- but I'm glad he opposes the Senate scheme.

So the three most powerful talk radio hosts in the country -- all conservatives -- all oppose the Senate amnesty bill: 1) Rush Limbaugh 2) Sean Hannity 3) Micheal Savage

We really need this due to the overwhelming bias and slanted coverage of the MSM regarding illegal immigration. Without even getting into the patently false charges of "xenophiobia" etc., I'm sick of those of us who are anti ILLEGAL immigration continually referred to as "anti-immigrant" activists. And repetition and reporting of White House talking points such as that the Senate bill will "toughen enforcement." And of course, the soppy stories of "hard working immigrants" instead of the devastation that illegal immigration has on communities & the social infrastructure throughout the country.
    Yes, those three men are popular and have a strong voice against illegal immigration, a far cry from most of those on television or radio.

Not only are we called anti-immigrant, but a racist also. They just don't get it. Also, if this amnesty bill passes, I will be against immigration from that point on.

Yes, peladac I agree. Just do a search in the "Google News" link with the words "immigration" and/or "amnesty" & scan the articles to confirm what we already know -- that other than a few publications like the National Review, NO ONE is even discussing the trillions of dollars in costs of this bill, envionmental problems etc., wrecked public schools, the fact that illegal alien gang members can get de facto amnesty etc.

Frustrating as all heck, but I'm glad we have the new media to cut through the MSM filter. And I am going to fight this amnesty scheme tooth & nail!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's right populist, we have turncoats in every nook and cranny of this Country. They won't show the cost or the damage it does because it will ruin the chances of this amnesty bill passing.

And I am going to fight this amnesty scheme tooth & nail!
    I'm right there with you and I know everyone else here is!! Power to the People!!! The American People that is!