Like Tree6Likes

Thread: In France

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In France

In France when media talk about Donald Trump they qualify him as white supremacist, they say it is the revanche of the white man, also they say that Donald Trump is a far right wing party. While on ALIPAC forum Donald Trump has been doing just like Obama. It is funny it's like nobody tell the truth or have god know why a different version of the reality . Please guys let me know what is all about.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Over 12 years ago, I termed what we are going through our Period of Ironies and Opposites. Messaging is devised to convince one thing while doing another, to present big problems as small or non-problems and attack those trying to fix them as racists on the issue of immigration control and xenophobes in the area of trade.

In 2016, Donald Trump was able to get the accurate and proper messages through despite every possible attempt by his opponents to shut him up and shut him down.

In 2017 to the present, his opponents continue to try to shut him up to shut him down using the same old phony racist and xenophobe cards they've been using for well over a decade. They won't stop, it's the only tool they have, so they will continue to use it until eventually they realize it won't work any more in the United States.

Other countries many of whom have globalist-friendly governments will choose to throw the same racist and xenophobe bombs at our President just like globalists do here in the United States.

Right now, with Trump at the helm, the United States is taking on the world, not just our own vile globalist components using resistance and obstruction to prevent fixing our country. It's ironic because it's the opposite of what one would expect from parts of the world who owe the majority of their existence to the United States and the American People.

Tell the globalists in France to go visit the World War I-II cemeteries in France and pay some respect to the tens of thousands of young Americans who gave their lives to defend the French People. I have always loved France for so many reasons, but one among them is because of the love and care the French people have always shown to American soldiers who died in France fighting for you.

The French people must understand that when President Trump speaks or acts on behalf of the United States, he is doing so on behalf of the American People, so what they hear and what they see is not just him, it is USA.

We all look forward to your President Macron's visit to our country!! President Macron will be honored with the First State Dinner served to anyone by our President Trump and our First Lady, Melania Trump. It should be lovely, Melania is working very hard to make it very special for one of our most special allies. Who knows? Without the help of the French during our Revolutionary War, we may not be here at all, so the French-American relationship is longer and more meaningful than any.

We may not agree on everything on the world stage today, because we are fixing our country and this will impact other countries as we do so, including France, but we hope all governments and all people in the world understand that it is our responsibility as Americans to take care of our own country first, just as it is each of yours.

The last 3 generations of Americans have spent more time, lives and money helping other countries than helping ourselves. It's our turn now, so we trust all those we've helped so much along the way, respect and honor that simple fact.

Last edited by Judy; 04-22-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

France is still a country?
    Of all the nations on earth, France holds my greatest hatred.

For France, I have none to give...

In France when media talk about Donald Trump they qualify him as white supremacist, they say it is the revanche of the white man, also they say that Donald Trump is a far right wing party.
    Nay to those misconceptions. It sounds like France is even more controlled by soros than USA is. You also have an intense migration of those from muslim AND african nations. Don't see either one of these groups being respectful of the countries they have been allowed to overtake. Let intelligence reign. trump is not doing everything he promised therefore the "obama like comments". There is no indication of white supremacy at all. How racist are these commentators and media? Why even talk @ race when everyone has equality by law in our Western countries? Perhaps that is not enough for the gleamers.

I am getting so fed up with this "white supremacist" stuff. I usually only express measured things on here---using prudence. In this city you can't even turn around without someone accusing you of being prejudiced and privileged.I grew up thinking about foreign races and peoples because I had one close relative who went to Haiti, when I was about eight years old. I found out that I had another relative who went to Africa with some missionary group back in the 1920's. I know of people who have grown up in foreign cultures, and sometimes had a hard time fitting in when they came back to US culture. I have worked alongside migrant farmworkers (back when they used to migrate back), known an illegal alien going to bible college here, known people who have spent most of their adult lives in Third World cultures. And the 'liberal" Americans I knew were often the most bigoted, critical people you would meet---in the things they expressed and their attitudes.

Does anybody want to trade our legal system for archaic ones, based upon mysticism, nepotism, irrationality? I learned recently that it was the Vikings who introduced trial by jury into the Anglo Saxon system. Prior to that there was trial by ordeal. The jury system and the grand jury system established logic and rationality into criminal and civil law, and paved the way for the system of ordinary peoples' rights via the Magna Carta and ultimately the US Constitution. Sure other cultures had some notions of fairness but these were intertwined with superstition and prejudice. It was a slow process but we ended up with a system that other people envy us for. On top of that the Industrial Revolution changed the entire nature of work and production and the technological revolution is advancing democracy in the remotest corners. I saw a video just today of how people in Iran are letting the world know via Twitter they are tired of the mullahs and the hostility towards the US.

The "media" make their living by pandering to a subset of the population. It's a vested interest and they think they had better write what sells to their audience.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crazy French were about to accuse Donald Trump to be a Klan man.
    Last edited by European Knight; 04-23-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by European Knight View Post
    Crazy French were about to accuse Donald Trump to be a Klan man.
    Not surprising considering France's Macron is the standard-bearer of liberal centrism in the West. This man, who the French people voted into office, is a major globalist.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn