Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

France or Los Angeles on the TV?

Interesting.

I just got into my office and turned on the TV while setting things up. They are showing coverage of riot police in France. For a second, I did not know if I was looking at France or Los Angeles.

Perhaps we should call it Lost Angeles

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, the situation in France has been on the news all day, as well as some protesting here in America...Dallas I believe.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I know this sounds silly but is there any connection? I find it strange that all this is happening at the same time. And the numbers of protesters seem to be about the same in both countries.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    I know this sounds silly but is there any connection? I find it strange that all this is happening at the same time. And the numbers of protesters seem to be about the same in both countries.
    Not that I know of. The French protesters are protesting against a new law the French government wants that would make it easier for companies to fire employees under 26 years of age.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Connection: Monkey see, Monkey do ??
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I guess it is serendipitous but I was thinking the same thing when I saw the demonstrations in France on T.V. Will that be L.A. soon.
    What's the consensus. Is the Senate bill going to pass? I've been depressed all day. I 'd always thought that this couldn't happen in a sane country.
    With family reunification what will the total be?

I guess it is serendipitous but I was thinking the same thing when I saw the demonstrations in France on T.V. Will that be L.A. soon.
    What's the consensus. Is the Senate bill going to pass? I've been depressed all day. I 'd always thought that this couldn't happen in a sane country.
    With family reunification what will the total be?