Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Frank Luntz Focus Group Picks Winner of First GOP Debate!

Frank Luntz Focus Group Picks Winner of First GOP Debate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXHX1AyH ... r_embedded

May 5, 2011

A focus group of SC Republican primary voters. Who did they pick? That would be telling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I must have missed something.

'He has a plan.'

'He difines the problem.'

'He defines the problem, then finds the solution.'

I watched the debates on youtube, all I got was a linear method for problem solving,....several times. Basic model. No brain surgery required, just a basic model. Then the 'I don't have all of the info.'

For someone who never was a politician,...................

I'm still going with Ron Paul

If he is for Amnesty (I never seen anything that says he was) he will be stopped

Just like Bush when the economy was BOOMING

Just like Obama when the Economy is cratering

It aint going to hapen no matter who is in office

its all a ploy; its all needed distraction and they need it to go on as long as they can to keep robbing the treasury

Go Ron Paul
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like I said... a Mister Potato Head Turd could beat Obama at this point and I will not be directed in any direction from any media outlet

I know RP seems like he is soft on immigration, however, he will do as the people want. He was asked one time why he took pork and he said he personnaly was against it, but his constituents wanted it so he asked for it. He does not want amnesty but questions what to do with the illegals already here. We could figure that out for him. I do not like the fact that none of them want to stop immigration for a while and then only let educated people in and stop letting people in this country from countries that hate us. RP is the ONLY one that would cut all of the federal programs that we love to hate like DOE DOT HUD DOA etc. He is the ONLY one that would get us out of the UN. HE IS NOT A PROTECTIONIST.

working4change
    I really like RP but can he win?

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I'm still going with Ron Paul

If he is for Amnesty (I never seen anything that says he was) he will be stopped

Just like Bush when the economy was BOOMING

Just like Obama when the Economy is cratering

It aint going to hapen no matter who is in office

its all a ploy; its all needed distraction and they need it to go on as long as they can to keep robbing the treasury

Go Ron Paul
    I agree with you Airborne, amnesty is not going to happen. I will vote for Ron Paul because he has never voted for war and he wants to bring our troops home. As well, he wants to End The Fed, Ron Paul is not a liar like Obama and doesn't hate America like Obama does. If Satan gets re-elected prepare for impact, the wheels are off and we are going to crash. I pray Ron Paul is the next Real President of America and we survive until then with the crazy's in office now.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

"Ron Paul said and I quote "it is impossible to deport 12million undocumented immigrants!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

stevetheroofer wrote,
    "Ron Paul said and I quote "it is impossible to deport 12million undocumented immigrants!"
    And I think many here at ALIPAC have expressed the same sentiment. To which was answered,...let them self deport and deport those that we catch.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    stevetheroofer wrote,
    And I think many here at ALIPAC have expressed the same sentiment. To which was answered,...let them self deport and deport those that we catch.
    E-VERIFY AND THEY WILL SELF DEPORT .. IF THEY DONT WANT TO GO OPEN THE FEMA CAMPS

The broke ass open border globalist politicians can deport as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast