Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fraudulent practices in H1-B visa programs

http://www.consultwebs.com/dmholmes/cli ... /1125.html

They are made to live below human standards. They are housed as five to six people per apartment. Computech pays each consultant only $500/month, saying that “until the consultant is placed with a client, they will not receive full salary as mentioned on their employment agreementâ€

And, through 'visa recapture' they are trying to bring in another HALF MILLION just as we are losing jobs by the busload.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    And, through 'visa recapture' they are trying to bring in another HALF MILLION just as we are losing jobs by the busload.
    I suspected that Mexico is trying to get involved somehow and I was able to find this:

http://www.benchfolks.com/classifieds/v ... 4443101377

Matamoros Mexico H1B Visa Stamping!

Eligibility Requirements: The H-1B non-immigrant work visa may be issued to applicants seeking temporary work in a specialty occupation which requires the skills of a professional. Specialty Occupations includes e.g. accounting, computer analysts, programmers, database administrators, web designers, engineers, financial analysts, doctors, nurses, scientists, architects and lawyers. The petitions are submitted by employers based on their need for the non-U.S.-resident employee. The applicant may possess a bachelor s degree or requisite experience to make up for the lack of a masters

OUR SERVICES:

* Mexican Permit

Mexican Immigration permit The Mexican Immigration permit is needed to legally entering Mexico and this document can be obtained free of charge at any Mexican Immigration office. We will assist you with this service for a fee and we will need the following items in order to act on your behalf.

* Prepaid Application Fee
    * Shuttle Information
    * Consulate Trip

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:

Essential to bring OPT, TRANSCRIPTS AND DIPLOMA for change of status F1 TO H1-B.

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=231768

Successful H1B/H4 stamping - Tijuana, Mexico on Nov 14, 2006
    Hello,

I wanted to share my visa stamping experience @ Tijuana, Mexico. Its a long text, but wanted to share my entire experience as it would be useful for people who wanted to visit Tijuana without any concerns in mind.

Note:

The rule is very clear - For Indian nationals, there is no border trade zone agreement with Mexican govt, so any Indian national DO NEED a VALID MEXICO VISA to Tijuana, Mexico. The other aspect, whether anyone checks you for a mexican visa at border, is a different angle of thought. If caught, due to some reason (say an accident or getting a 221g in US Consulate in Mexico and they identify that you do not have a valid mexican visa - You could be deported to India and the company who is sponsoring you for your US Visa (say h1B) could be black listed too. These are not my opinions or views - these were the exact words stated by a Mexican officer in Mexico
    consulate. I do not want to take any chance, so wanted to do it legally and correctly. So beware of wrong suggestions & opinions floating around.

"if caught" - I like that wording.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)