Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fred Thompson's postion on Illegal Aliens

I feel I will be a supporter of Fred Thompson if he runs but the one thing I don't know is what is his position on these illegal criminals? Does anyone know??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Fred supports amnesty

Fred Thompson support rewarding those millions of illegal aliens in this country with legal status and a path to citizenship. That is amnesty.

Link to Fox News Sunday Transcript:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258222,00.html

WALLACE: You also favor comprehensive immigration reform. I want to...

THOMPSON: No, no, no, no.

WALLACE: Well, let me put up on the screen something that you said last year about illegals, and let's take a look at it. "You're going to have to, in some way, work out a deal where they can have some aspirations of citizenship but not make it so easy that it's unfair to the people waiting in line and abiding by the law."

Now, you said, "Look, it's just not realistic that we're going to round up 12 million people and ship them all out of the country."

THOMPSON: Well, that's true, as a general statement. We woke up one day after years of neglect and apparently discovered that we have somewhere between 12 million and 20 million illegal aliens in this country. So it became an impossible situation to deal with.

I mean, there's really no good solution. So what do you do? You have to start over. Well, I'm concerned about the next 12 million or 20 million. So that's why enforcement, and enforcement at the border, has to be primary.

I think most people feel disillusioned after 1986 when we had this deal offered to them before, and now we're insisting that, you know, we solve the security problem first, and then we'll talk about what to do with regard to other things — certainly no amnesty or nothing blanket like that.

But figure out some way to make some differentiation between the kind of people that we have here.

You know, if you have the right kind of policies, and you're not encouraging people to come here and encouraging them to stay once they're here, they'll go back, many of them, of their own volition, instead of having to, you know, load up moving vans and rounding people up. That's not going to happen.

JAK
    I thought he sounded good to until I listened to him on you tube.

Pathway to citizenship!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... rch=Search

Several are listed.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fred Thompson is as bad as the rest.

IF THE GOVERNMENT FINED EMPLOERS FOR HIRING ILLEGALS WITH PRISON SENTENCES FOR REPEAT HIRING, YOU WOULD SEE THE HIRING CUT BY 90%.

With no jobs, these people would have no choice but to self-deport.

*cough* CFR *cough*

Damn cold......
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Tom Tancredo

WWW.TEAMTANCREDO.COM

WWW.TEAMTANCREDO.ORG

Tom is the only candidate, that is 100% against any kind of amnesty scheme period!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Re: Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Amercitizen
    WWW.TEAMTANCREDO.COM

WWW.TEAMTANCREDO.ORG

Tom is the only candidate, that is 100% against any kind of amnesty scheme period!
    Tancredo is the candidate we can count on to always oppose amnesty.

Sadly, Ron Paul has supported Section 245(i) amnesties on multiple occasions in the past.

We can count more on Ducan hunter, why because he writes and co's on the fence bill. Also puts up AntiAmnesty bills. Tom is good to, I could vote for him very easly. But Ducan hunter rocks.

Also Hunter is right about Trade and China,,,
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I saw Hunter on a news show tonight and he's dead against this Senate bill so we know where he stands. Like I say, Hunter/Tancredo. Pres and V.P.! There will NEVER be an amnesty!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>