Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Freedom Folks Blog Aug. 22

http://freedomfolks.com/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    22nd August 2007

Jackass Quote of the Day
    Source: Chicago Sun-Times

[i]“Immigration has to do with families. . . . You cannot separate and divide families. Simple as that. We need a federal immigration policy. It just can’t be handled by one case after another case. When you start separating families, it’s undue burden upon the families. It’s a human side of the story,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, global trading is wonderful isn't it?

I think we should stop importing from China until they get their act together. We have had altogether too many problems with their products from killing our pets, poisoning toothpaste, selling lead in items for children. Plus others........this is scary.

Me, I have started to just use local in season produce. I am tired of getting food poisoning, bugs, etc. in or from my food supply. Oh, yeah, I pick it too, its fun and I get great fresh food and veggies. It was good enough for our parents and grandparents. Another reason is that for some reason, "dumbing down of Americans?" there are people who actually do not know where their food comes from nor about farming. I understand children, since they usually just see it in grocery stores, but adults?

I don't know how many saw the news last night about N.J., but its not just old whitey who cares about the illegal aliens. Those people want them out too. Everyone is sick of what is going on and starting to let it be known. Guess they will have to label all Americans as racists and bigots, since we are clearly getting more united the longer this issue goes on.

Welcome RealID to ALIPAC! I like your observations. Keep up the good work and keep helping us out. "United We Stand...Divided We Fall". Together we can all make a difference and prevent the slide into the 3rd world of our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)