Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Freepers look like they're in a MELTDOWN

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see a lot of people are about to get banned.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How can President Bush say what he just said????
    He said Nancy Pelosi and the Dems care about the security of our country as much as he does!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S JUST WRONG......IT'S NOT TRUE...HOW CAN HE SAY THIS.....HE KNOWS THEY WOULD SELL US OUT IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I LOVE my President....I hurt for him and Rumsfeld...

but PLEASE.....don't talk to us like children.

WE KNOW THE DEMS COULD'T GIVE A FLYING LEAP FOR OUR NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which hole does this one live in?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    How can President Bush say what he just said????
    He said Nancy Pelosi and the Dems care about the security of our country as much as he does!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S JUST WRONG......IT'S NOT TRUE...HOW CAN HE SAY THIS.....HE KNOWS THEY WOULD SELL US OUT IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I LOVE my President....I hurt for him and Rumsfeld...

but PLEASE.....don't talk to us like children.

WE KNOW THE DEMS COULD'T GIVE A FLYING LEAP FOR OUR NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL..........the Freeps Hole that they so cockily carved out for themselves.
    The "Hole of Stupidity"

Which hole does this one live in?

That's what you get when you honor the man, not the office.

That's what you get when you worship a human.

W

Personally I think it's pretty amusing, the POS Open Border Lobby/Bush Kool aid drinkers over at FR(keep in mind not all are, although most of us have been banned because we did not fit jm's "Kiss da king" image, just had happen to them what the rest of us said would happen. And now they are in meltdown because Americans were tired of the old "Iraq on a PC mission", and do nothing about immigration until it's near election time and then try to pull the wool over our eyes.

Remember what they did around the 2004 election cycle and then pretty much did nothing after they were sworn in, like they said they would? Wonder what happened to the extra border patrol? Looks like their mighty leader bush is anything but.

I came into the 2000 election cycle thinking we needed a change and voted for bush, I also voted for the dimwit in 2004 much to my shame now. Only because to me he was the lesser of two evils, if I had to do it all over again knowing what I know now, I would have just refused to vote in the presidential election.

Once bitten twice shy, it will never happen again. If a candidate is not Pro-American/Anti-Illegal then he or she can kiss my vote goodbye. The Pro-Illegal crowd just found out what crapping on the voters will do to them.