Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please pass on our thoughts and prayers to your friend.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am so sorry, I hope your friend gets through this okay.

So sorry, Reciprocity. I hope they throw the book at the guy, then throw him out of the country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    WA, while people can sue others for anything at any time, why bother suing an illegal who has no money and will never show up in court? The illegal will disappear back to the old country, or simply buy a new identity.
    Yes, this is what they do best. They just buy a new identity while our government just look the other way and make US citizens pay their debts.

I hope that instead of just putting them in jail and deporting ... we start sending the strong message that coming into this country illegally and committing crimes will not be acceptable and it will carry big consequences.

Best wishes in your situation it is hard to deal with illegal aliens and our sorry government.

Re: Friend hit by drunk Illegal Alien

"]I just recieved word that a life long friend of mine's car was hit by a drunk illegal alien, he is in critical condition my friends wife said and the car is in pieces. "

Did this happen in Suffolk County? If so, where? Did the news or the papers have the story? Hoping for the best for your friend.

The newspapers seldom print it unless someone was critically injured or killed. Even then most papers will not say the driver was an illegal alien.

Reciprocity, you and your friend are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry Reciprocity, another innocent victim...My prayers and thoughts are with him!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Prayers to your friend Reciprocity. Hope all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    WA, while people can sue others for anything at any time, why bother suing an illegal who has no money and will never show up in court? The illegal will disappear back to the old country, or simply buy a new identity.
    Plus you dont even know who you are suing. Who knows if they are going by a fake name and identity. How are you going to track them down to collect?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast