Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A friend of mine linked to the victims of SF murders

I got this email from a friend I've known since I was 12-years-old. I contacted her with contact information about the murders to call San Francisco:

Hi Gogo,

FYI, the father and 2 sons murdered in SF were Cara's father-in-laws first cousins. George and Maria were at the funeral with his cousin's wife. The police have a lot more info than they are revealing. I hope his wife sues the City of SF which she has indicated she is contemplating.

Chat with you soon.

XXXXX

I replied to her that I have two law firms that might help her. That I have a direct contact with the lawyer for CA and AZ if she wants it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope someone is able to start this going with legal means to stop this. Unfortuantly the legal system can rob you of every dime before anything is actually resolved.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I hope someone is able to start this going with legal means to stop this. Unfortuantly the legal system can rob you of every dime before anything is actually resolved.
    I have a contact with a group that might do it pro-bono. If they need donations for it, I don't think they'll have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    How is my personal relationship to a part of the victims family have anything to do with the article?

I have a contact with a group that might do it pro-bono. If they need donations for it, I don't think they'll have a problem.
    That's great because I'm sick and tired of seeing innocent Americans suffer at the hands of illegals and their supporters.

Ditto

The courts are there to make money, courts should be free

In the early American days were traveling judges paid by the locals.

And were there court fees?

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Ditto

Unfortunately, it costs money for people's salary. Who would do a job for free?

It costs for the supplies. Not possible.

I use to work for a Christian ministry. I had a woman call and say we should send everything out for free. I asked her when she went to the post office and you told them you were a Christain, did they give you free postage. "Of course not." Well, they don't do that for us either. Nor do stationary stores give us free paper or the phone companies give us free phone service. We'd like to BUT there's no way we can do. She said, "I didn't think of it that way."

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    How is my personal relationship to a part of the victims family have anything to do with the article?
    Agree...your title was pretty clear...

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Ditto

Unfortunately, it costs money for people's salary. Who would do a job for free?

It costs for the supplies. Not possible.

I use to work for a Christian ministry. I had a woman call and say we should send everything out for free. I asked her when she went to the post office and you told them you were a Christain, did they give you free postage. "Of course not." Well, they don't do that for us either. Nor do stationary stores give us free paper or the phone companies give us free phone service. We'd like to BUT there's no way we can do. She said, "I didn't think of it that way."
    Funny you bring this up...

Was listening in on a conversation a long time ago between business arguing about labor costs and how parts, supplies and such were cheap...

So I intruded and asked, "Ever work for charity? Got lots of people willing to donate time - but could you spare a fax machine, couple reams of paper, a phone line, phone, little office space, old computer with MS Word and Excel, couple hundred pens and pencils, old copy machine, envelopes, stamps, few desks and chairs, etc..."

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast