Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Friends of Amnesty" Photo - this is great

Fwd:

"Friends of Amnesty" Photo circulating around the internet:

http://www.conservatoroccidentalis.com/?p=104

What a cadre of miscreants, eh?

ENEMIES OF THE STATE!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

i live in CAlifornia and the number of Hispanic elected officials like Villaraigosa who stood with the marchers and Fabian Nunez who has pledged to register 1 million illegal voters are in my mind traitors to the American people. i am voting against candidate with a hispanic surname and i am sending them an email telling them that because of the track record of other Hispanic elected officials favoring the illegals over the interests of American citizens i don't trust them to do the job they would be elected to do. if they have any questions they can call the mayor of L A or Nunez of Gil Cedillo who wants drivers licenses for illegals. he has wasted more time on that then on anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by glensol
    Fabian Nunez who has pledged to register 1 million illegal voters are in my mind traitors to the American people.
    See this post http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-29438.html for a tactic for dealing with Mr. Nunez.

Banned
    i am voting against candidate with a hispanic surname and i am sending them an email telling them that because of the track record of other Hispanic elected officials favoring the illegals over the interests of American citizens i don't trust them to do the job they would be elected to do.
    Basing your vote on a candidates surname is a pretty stupid way to waste it, in my opinion. Several candidates across the country with Hispanic surnames are card-carrying members of the Minutemen.

The only way to determine who you should vote for is the independent study of their positions. Don't cut off your nose to spite face. By your logic, Sheriff Leo Samaniego, of the Texas Border Sheriff's Association, would not get your vote.

Truly mindless!