You all are very dedicated and we love you to death. You have an abundance of energy. That's good. However, not to be critical, much of that energy is wasted on your fellow patriots. I receive 30- 40 E-mails per day. It doesn't do any good to bombard me with patriotic articles and suggestions, I am already the most motivated SOB on the planet when it comes to remediating the problem we all know about.

There is a pervasive propensity here to cut and paste articles posted on American Border Patrol. That's good. I concur. However, it doesn't advance out agenda to those that count. It only "churns" the agenda among us who are already motivated to code RED.

I am suggesting that you go to the old, tried and true snail mail, hard copy mail. Physical letters mailed to the White House, Senators, Congressmen, Mayors, Sheriffs, Police Chiefs.

Jeff Sessions, Tom Tancredo, Steve King, Peter King, Charles Grassley, Dana Roerbacher, Hunter etc.

Write to the mayors, police chiefs, county executives, sheriffs of; New Ipswich, NH; Danbury, Ct: Mamaroneck, NY; Suffolk County NY. Riverside, NJ; Freehold, NJ; Hazleton, Pa; Bridgerport, Pa; Taneytown, Md; Herndon, Va; Gaithersburg, Md; Beaufort County, SC; Palm Coast Fl; Hamilton County, Oh; Rogers , Ak, Farmers Branch, Tx; Escondido, Ca; Costa Mesa, Ca.

Write to the FBI, ICE. Federal Judges, The White House; Josh Boulten Chief of Staff, Karl Rove, assistant Chief of Staff; Tony Snow, press secretary . Let your voice be heard. You are proteced by our Constitution. It is your right as an American.

You all have word processing software. Be heard. Engage.

We are bent on saving our country, Do not shirk you duty as Americans.

Bill Tibbe