Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frosty Wooldridge audio

Hey guys I would like to ask if any of you know any sites that feature audio interviews with people like Frosty Wooldridge, Terry Anderson, DA King, ect? I like to listen to audio files while I work and I'd like to hear more of the front-runners in this illegal immigration debate. Could people post links here? I'm sure you all know the Terry Anderson archive, but here's a link to a bunch of interviews with Frosty Wooldrdige, and he's just done a brand new interview audio file on the Minutemen:

http://www.thebyteshow.com/Library.html

BobC

Thanks for the link, the only one I can think of at the moment is The Terry Anderson shows.

There are sure a lot of depressing looking tapes on this site, just what I needed.

I am listening to the "Energy Non-Crisis" now.

And here's a link to the Closer Look rachives. If you can get beyond the conspiracy minded rants and annoying gay bar thumper music, there are tons of great interviews with Tom Tancredo, Terry Graham and especially Guy Caron from the Council of Canadians regarding the North American Integration initiative that our gov't is working on behind our backs
    http://www.4acloserlook.com/february2005.html

You're welcome Darlene. I didn't listen to the non-energy crisis file because Georgeann has a lot of out-there conspiracy theorists on her site. Some of it's really paranoid and not based on the real world at all. The inteviews with Frosty are a little further down the page and they are awesome. That guy gives fact after fact along with well-thought out conclusions and helped to convince me to get involved. It is a shame that the illegal immigration issue has to always be on the same pages that feature crazy conspiracy issues, IMO. It makes us look bad. I also have a similar problem with the Closer Look site when they advertise an audio book about "the scourge of satanism and pedophilia in the military." I've been around the military most of my life and there's no such thing.