Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Frosty Wooldridge: THE CRAZINESS OF HUMANS WORLDWIDE

THE CRAZINESS OF HUMANS WORLDWIDE

By Frosty Wooldridge
    July 25, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com
    many links on this post

Over the weekend, a Norwegian gunman slaughtered 82 men, women and children. He bombed several places and shot up a kids’ summer camp. He didn’t approve of the Muslim invasion of his country and the incongruent confusion of multiculturalism. In the past 20 years, Norway’s ruling elite imported 500,000 Muslim immigrants into that once mono-ethnic society. That action created a growing separation and balkanization of that country.

He may have reacted to a recent report that 85 percent of all rapes and crime in Oslo, Bergen and Trondheim stem from Muslim immigrants. While the Norwegian Islamic imams screamed, “racism, xenophobia, nativism,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Common sense appears to have slipped away into the night years ago while years of public schools have numbed our minds political correctness has blocker our speech turning at least this country into the dumber and dumber movie sadly when people awake or wise up it will be bad.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Are we collectively losing our minds and will we sit by quietly while we collectively lose our civilization? That’s what it looks like from my window on the future. Our country is growing just as crazy as the one’s we read about in the news.
    Unfortunately the answer is yes. I feel like I live in the Twilight Zone sometimes...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€