Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Frosty Wooldridge: We Americans Are Tired Of 20 Million Illegal Aliens In Our Country

We Americans Are Tired Of 20 Million Illegal Aliens In Our Country

Posted on February 4, 2013

Before It’s News – by Frosty Wooldridge

Whether 12 million illegal aliens or 20 million illegal aliens live, work and play in our country—we law-abiding American citizens grow tired of the excuses and platitudes for their jumping our borders. They excuse themselves by saying, “I broke your laws to come here for a better life.”

They broke our laws in order to jump in front of the line of 10 million people waiting patiently to be processed into this country legally.

In other words, “I became a criminal by crossing your borders, but I want you to pay for my children’s education, their health care and I need food stamps to assist me in living illegally in your country.”

We, the lawful citizens of America, no longer find your excuses palpable, comforting or cogent. If you come here for a better life, why don’t you stay where you come from and create a better life by your lawful actions to make your own country better? How about standing in line for lawful entry?

We resent our language being changed to fit your language. We sicken at our culture being forced to change to accommodate your culture. We tire of you calling us “racists” and “xenophobes” because you broke our laws.

We find it distasteful that you birth your babies in our country and expect us to give you instant citizenship and we must pay for your babies. It really sucks!

Another reader said, “I hope this explains some of the anger that is being seen in this country right now over the entire illegal immigration debacle. The American public is tired of being axed to death to provide services to a group of people who have NO right to be in this country in the first place. We are tired of making accommodations for people who do not respect the border, laws, traditions or the language of our homeland.

“We are tired of being told we are prejudiced and bigoted because we expect these people to follow the same rules our parents and grandparents followed in order to earn American citizenship.

We are tired of walking into a store or calling a service center and being unable to converse with the clerk because they haven’t bothered to learn the primary (at least for the moment) language spoken in the country they have chosen to live in. We are tired of having to learn to speak a FOREIGN language in order to get a job in America. We are fed up with having our elected ‘representatives’ refuse to listen to our demands for secure borders and immigration enforcement.

“We are tired of having some city leaders decide that the laws that govern the rest of the entire country do not apply to them. These sanctuary cities disobey those laws and still receive our tax money from the federal government. We want sane immigration laws but we want enforcement of the existing laws first. We don’t want to have to compete with people who should not even be here for jobs and services. We are tired of waiting fourteen hours in the hospital emergency room while illegal aliens are receiving services for free that American citizens are expected to pay for.

“We are tired of being preyed upon by criminal illegal aliens and illegal alien gangs who then run back to Mexico (which harbors them and often will not send them back to face criminal prosecution). We are tired of Mexico (and Latin America) exporting it’s poverty to our country and then living on the funds sent back to them from America.

“We are tired of Mexico refusing to do anything to improve the life of it’s own citizens despite having two beautiful coastlines and more oil resources than Alaska. As long as American politicians refuse to stand up for America’s right to have secure borders, this chaos will continue and Mexico will never become a country it’s citizens want to live in.

“Basically it boils down to fundamental unfairness, systemized inequities being forced down our throats. We’ve had enough and will not stand for it any longer. That is the message that I hope will be heard by our elected representatives.”

If you are as sick and tired of the media and Congress and this president unfairly treating you, an American citizen, as if you committed the crime of trespass in your own country, and you want to stop mass immigration and legalization of 20 million illegal aliens, please join these four organizations:

www.CapsWeb.org ; www.NumbersUSA.org ; www.TheSocialContract.com ; www.Fairus.org

In a five minute astoundingly simple yet brilliant video, “Immigration, Poverty, and Gum Balls”, Roy Beck, director of www.numbersusa.ORG, graphically illustrates the impact of overpopulation. Take five minutes to see for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&feature=player_embedded

“Immigration by the numbers—off the chart” by Roy Beck

This 10 minute demonstration shows Americans the results of unending mass immigration on the quality of life and sustainability for future generations: in a few words, “Mind boggling!”

www.NumbersUSA.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

This is the best website to start: www.numbersusa.org ; watch Roy Beck’s “Immigration by the Numbers” at 14 minutes. Bi-partisan and very effective. Become a faxer of pre-written letters to your reps to make positive change.

Visit www.TheSocialContract.com for the best information on what we face as a civilization as to overpopulation, energy, immigration and much more.

Canada www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; in Australia www.population.org.au and PublicPopForum@yahoogroups.com; in Great Britain www.populationmatters.org ; and dozens of other sites accessed at www.frostywooldridge.com. In Florida, www.flimen.org .

Must see DVD: “Blind Spot” www.snagfilms.com/films/title/blind_spot/ , This movie illustrates America’s future without oil, water and other resources to keep this civilization functioning. It’s a brilliant educational movie! www.blindspotdoc.com

Must see: Rapid Population Decline, seven minute video by Dr. Jack Alpert-
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTWduFB_RX0

Dave Gardner, President, Citizen-Powered Media ; Producing the Documentary, GROWTH BUSTERS;presents Hooked on Growth: Our Misguided Quest for Prosperity, Join the cause atwww.growthbusters.org ;760 Wycliffe Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 USA; +1 719-576-5565

Trailer to his latest movie on overpopulation: http://youtu.be/KLWxWOcUrVc

Check out this link with Wooldridge on bicycle and Lester Brown and panel discussion:
    www.upnorthmedia.org/watchupnorthtv.asp?SDBFid=1631

Tomorrow’s Americaproject on www.youtube.com/contemporarylearning.

Producer: GEORGE A. COLBURN
    www.tomorrowsamerica.com

DC: 202-258-4887

Email: gac@starbrightmc.com

Link to www.tomorrowsamerica.com for more discussions on America’s predicament.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

www.starbrightmediacorp.com

www.tomorrowsamerica.com

Alexandra Paul talks about human overpopulation and saving our world by all women having 1 child only:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNxctzyNxC0

One planet, one child:

http://www.worldpopulationbalance.org/content/one-planet-onechild

This film will rock you: MOTHER: CARING FOR 7 BILLION

Frosty Wooldridge has bicycled across six continents – from the Arctic to the South Pole – as well as eight times across the USA, coast to coast and border to border. In 2005, he bicycled from the Arctic Circle, Norway to Athens, Greece. In 2012, he bicycled coast to coast across America. He presents “The Coming Population Crisis facing America: what to do about it.”

www.frostywooldridge.com
    . His latest book is: How to Live a Life of Adventure: The Art of Exploring the World by Frosty Wooldridge, copies at 1 888 280 7715/ Motivational program: How to Live a Life of Adventure: The Art of Exploring the World by Frosty Wooldridge, click: www.HowToLiveALifeOfAdventure.com

We Americans Are Tired Of 20 Million Illegal Aliens In Our Country | Immigration

We Americans Are Tired Of 20 Million Illegal Aliens In Our Country | _
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was going to make this a stand alone post, but is more appropriate to just put it here....

This week Yahoo is doing one story a day on how illegals who got legalized during the 1986 amnesty are contributing to our society. Personally I cannot get through reading the whole thing as I have no interest in it. Everyone knows these "achievers" are rare, and most of the illegals that come here are literally scraped off the bottom of the barrel - low or no education, low skilled, no English, poor, sheep-like mentality that loves big government, etc.

The point is, I find it amazing how now that this amnesty really is front and center how people are FINALLY speaking out against this. You should see the comments on Yahoo!

Very few are buying in to the propaganda because every one, in every corner of the USA, has been affected in some way by it. They see illegals getting in to Escalades and Navigators after observing them paying for groceries with SNAP cards. They see the Emergency rooms clogged full of them and causing 6-14 hour waits. They see themselves and their kids who cannot get a simple job because they had it stolen by an illegal. They drive by construction sites that have nothing but brown people working them! All the comments in favor of amnesty are getting so many thumbs down that they are being hidden from view (I click on them anyway just for the small satisfaction of thumbing them down too.)

I doubt this will sway congress and the POS squatter in the WH much, but at least the masses are really starting to finally WAKE UP. It seems we are no longer afraid of being called "racists" anymore. As if THAT is the worst thing to be called when you see your country being sold out for cheap votes and cheap labor!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)