Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frustrated in Northern California

Hi from Sonoma County, CA. Im new to posting here but have been a member for a few weeks and had started reading your website a few months ago. I can't tell you how good it felt to read others say exactly how i feel !

Im tired of being called a racist for my concerns about illegal immigration when my concerns have nothing to do with race. My concerns come from living in wine country and seeing the changes that have come to our area since i was a child. I was born and raised here and this area is nothing like it was 40 years ago , or even 20 years ago.

In my own neighborhood where ive raised my kids, its gone from a nice little neighborhood where everyone knew each other to a place where i feel uncomfortable in my own front yard and i feel like a minority here now. I saw the housing boom and fall , which is still falling...And i can believe that most the ones losing their homes are illegal immigrants
    because they are the ones leaving , and demolishing the homes they lose.

We have the corners and parking lots full of workers looking for jobs and some places i don't feel safe driving due to them being there and their stares. I've seen them harass young women walking down the street , and even follow them in their cars. I live near a HS and see kids get jumped and beat up on their way home from school .

Im furious over the illegal aliens thinking that driving here is a right....I was taught it was a privilege and was taught the laws. I have good insurance and have never driven without a license , insurance or registration. I don't have an issue with driving through a DUI checkpoint because i don't have to worry about getting caught doing anything wrong. Yet the ones with no license and insurance that get their cars impounded cry 'racism'! AAARRRGGGHH!!!

I see schools with a huge percentage of hispanic students....now there are classes for "english as a second language" or what ever its called and papers im multiple languages and i wonder....WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS? The schools can't afford this! The teachers are frustrated and it makes it so hard for them to do their jobs when half their students aren't as far along as the others and the language barrier makes it so hard for them to teach.

Im embarrassed as well because our own Government doesn't listen to us, the citizens of this country. Our fathers, grandfathers, etc. have fought in wars for this country to ensure our freedoms yet when we speak up , they don't listen! I wonder if they are blind, kind of like its not in their neighborhood, you know? I speak to friends quietly about this issue and 99% agree...but won't say it out loud in fear of being called racist or worse. Our own government says we're racist for wanting something done. What happened to a Government elected BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE....or how ever that went? They're not for us....they just don't listen.

And the finger printing ....if we get arrested, they take fingerprints, they go into a system so they can keep track of criminals, etc...they have my fingerprints just for having a drivers license....So why are the Illegals fighting the fingerprint program? We all have to....citizens or not. They're not special...why all the special treatment?

And last but not least, and i apologize for this being so long...And believe me , i could go on and on all day long...LOL

THANK YOU ARIZONA!!! Thank You so much for standing up and doing something for us, the citizens of this country! Im so very proud of you!!! One of my daughters live there and i go there to visit quite often and will be again next week.....I'll always support Arizona....You are a great state!

Thanks for listening to my rants and raves...
    Cavmom

(Edited by MOD to allow for easier reading)

Welcome to ALIPAC Cavmom.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC cavmom and you are absolutely right; you are not alone. ALIPAC has well over 25,000 members at my last count but that was a long time ago

Keep the faith and again, welcome, welcome, welcome !!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome cavmom! I understand completely what you are saying. I too live in California and have watched it change.

Welcome to ALIPAC cavmom.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

thank you all so much! What a great website! We'll be leaving California with their sanctuary cities as soon as my huband can retire....1 1/2 years! Seems like forever!

Im embarrassed as well because our own Government doesn't listen to us, the citizens of this country. Our fathers, grandfathers, etc. have fought in wars for this country to ensure our freedoms yet when we speak up , they don't listen! I wonder if they are blind, kind of like its not in their neighborhood, you know? I speak to friends quietly about this issue and 99% agree...but won't say it out loud in fear of being called racist or worse. Our own government says we're racist for wanting something done. What happened to a Government elected BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE....or how ever that went? They're not for us....they just don't listen.
    Welcome Cavmom! As for the above comment - not only does the govt NOT listen to us - they fight against us! Shocking, isn't it? I never thought I'd see the day.

Congrats to you for being able to leave in a year and half. It will go by fast. I just got back from a trip to AZ, UT and ID. What great people.

I'd give anything to be able to live in ID - everytime I go there to see my Dad, it gets harder and harder to leave - and when I do, I hate CA more and more. I mean I really hate it....and this is coming from a native to the state.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome. Everywhere has changed as far as I can tell. It's really sad.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Re: Frustrated in Northern California

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    Hi from Sonoma County, CA. Im new to posting here but have been a member for a few weeks and had started reading your website a few months ago. I can't tell you how good it felt to read others say exactly how i feel !

Im tired of being called a racist for my concerns about illegal immigration when my concerns have nothing to do with race. My concerns come from living in wine country and seeing the changes that have come to our area since i was a child.
    Welcome aboard cavmom. Is it true illegals work at Nancy Pelosi's vineyards?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast