Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This Frustrates Me!!!!!!!

While so many Americans are thinking about it, disturbed about it, fighting against it, etc. I bet that President Bush is not disturbed at all.

I keep thinking he's as calm as can be about this, because he thinks that he is the decider and it's going to happen.

Even though so many Americans, are clearly against a "path to citizenship", he absolutely ignores it.

I think 1/2 of the aggravation is the way he has ignored our will.

I have to ask you guys, are all presidents like this? Are there some who would have let the will of the people guide the decision on this??

It's frustrating!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal, you bring up a good point! I don't think in my 38 years of existance there has been a president (with the exception of Reagan) who did anything for the will of the American people.

Now that's scary!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I'd be calm too if I was on as many prescriptions as he is.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal,
    Bush is all calm, warm and happy because of his diminished mental capacity. You know, "lights on, nobody's home".
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Re: This Frustrates Me!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    While so many Americans are thinking about it, disturbed about it, fighting against it, etc. I bet that President Bush is not disturbed at all.

I keep thinking he's as calm as can be about this, because he thinks that he is the decider and it's going to happen.

Even though so many Americans, are clearly against a "path to citizenship", he absolutely ignores it.

I think 1/2 of the aggravation is the way he has ignored our will.

I have to ask you guys, are all presidents like this? Are there some who would have let the will of the people guide the decision on this??

It's frustrating!!!!!

I want to scream when I hear some people say that Bush really is a good man if you knew him. No way is this man a good man! More like arrogant and evil!

Bush is a mentally retarded alcoholic. Who else can come up with stories about Osama Bin-Ladin is in Iraq plotting to strike America again?
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    Bush is a mentally retarded alcoholic. Who else can come up with stories about Osama Bin-Ladin is in Iraq plotting to strike America again?
    LOL, that was a good one wasn't it, when Bush came up with that story about Osama Bin Ladin and Iraq? I'm surprised his nose hasn't grown super long by now with all the lame lies he keeps telling!

We have all seen how he has totally ignored those who oppose the war. (I have so far been for the war up until this point - now I do not want to shed anymore American blood to secure another country when he does not secure ours.) Doesn't even give them the time of day and continues to do as he pleases.

Now it is happening with illegal immigration.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    Sarge, how right you are! I guess jorge shouldn't have eaten so many worms at the bottom of the tequila bottle.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    We have all seen how he has totally ignored those who oppose the war. (I have so far been for the war up until this point - now I do not want to shed anymore American blood to secure another country when he does not secure ours.) Doesn't even give them the time of day and continues to do as he pleases.

Now it is happening with illegal immigration.

I agree with you about the war...Bush reminds me of the Wizard in the "Wizard Of Ozz" Now we see him for the fraud he is! Many of us supported this president and thought he was doing the right thing....I can't believe how this man lies to us in almost every sentence in his speeches. It's unbelievable he is getting away with it and still has so much power to destroy this country...And those Senators are just as bad as he is!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast