I haven't even had time to read this yet, but a friend of mine who is very involved in the anti-illegal alien movement found this and I thought I would post it where it can be figured out and passed on if it's true that Hasan was an advisor to DHS. Is this why we're not hearing much on this murderer??

This was a report for the Presidential Transition Task Force. Hasan was listed on page 29/32 as a particpant. They had ample time to screen those who RSVPd but they chose not to. These are the foremost authorities on Homeland Security in our nation??

Look at page 29 on the actual report to see Hasan's name listed. Your Adobe will say it's page 32.

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_Proc ... .19.09.pdf

At this link below, they claim he was an audience member at the link above, but look at the pictures. There didn't appear to be what I would call an "audience".[/color]

Fort Hood gunman attended HSPI events as an audience member
http://blogs.gwhatchet.com/newsroom/200 ... mment-2982

Please read the report and read the article and see if you think this man was a part of the audience.
Friday, Nov. 6, 2009 10:57 a.m.
Fort Hood gunman attended HSPI events as an audience member

This is an article about GW Universities response to Hasan being in the "audience".

Hasan Participated in Presidential Transition Task force on Homeland Security

Nidal Hasan, the Muslim U.S. Army Major accused of the mass killings at Fort Hood, is listed as participant in the George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute's (HSPI) Presidential Transition Task Force Report. While this is not entirely surprising, given Hasan's former position in the Army, it raises significant questions about White House reluctance to release relevant records allegedly in its possession.

The HSPI is not a governmental organization, and was not directly tied to the Obama administration's transition team. Rather, in its own words, it is a "nonpartisan 'think and do' tank whose mission is to build bridges between theory and practice to advance homeland security through an interdisciplinary approach..." HSPI has already issued a statement on Hasan's participation in the task force as follows:

In his capacity as Disaster & Preventive Psychiatry Fellow at the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, Nidal Hasan registered (“RSVP’dâ€