Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Future Z Card Citizens of America must see Video!

Welcome to who will be citizens if the Amnesty immigration billpasses tuesday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRN15GUn8g

its not too late to call your senator and say

NO ON CLOTURE ON THE AMNESTY BILL THAT WILL BE VOTED ON TUEDAY

you can also go to www.numbersusa.com and

look up your senators voting record on immigration

if it is bad then tell them so and tell them you vote on

immigration

MW
    I'll say the same thing I did the last time I saw a video with this included - DISGUSTING!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Most of these people are still "hard workers" by the measuring stick of the Invasion Apologists - just because they are "hard workers" doesn't mean they won't also kill you given the chance.

And most of them have benefitted from free education.

The reason I mention those things is that right now, the cloture vote has been put off until Tuesday. I am willing to bet they will be asking for amnesty now "only" for those who are working or are in school. This is a ruse because as I said, working some menial job has little to do with character - they could be in a gang, too. But the Invasion Apologists will be trying to slip this little fallacy by you - that somehow they are mutually exclusive and their employment means they are otherwise of good character. And being in school? Why should I care? That just makes them parasites to me. They learned most of this hatred in "school" I promise you.

vic

Looks like they are finally out of the shadows and into the sunlight.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Yep, that's them!

Did you hear the chants of "Reconquesta" in the background?

They think that they're going to take our country. They think that they are the rightfull heirs of this great land. It looks like some of our politicians agree with them.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!