Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FW Star-Telegram says not factual

I wrote a letter to the FW Star-Telegram, got am e-mail back which said need for medical care was not in this de facto amnesty, letters must be based on fact. I read this somewhere yesterday but have looked & looked for it today. I was out of the workplace before computers were in...does anyone know where the criteria for this amnesty is posted. Of course the Star-Telegram is typical MSM so my letter probably won't get printed but I have to try....Will someone pls. help?

The Star-Telegram is a McClatchy newspaper and it's a Liberal Rag.

It's possible, when they get adjusted status, a work permit or reprieve as they are calling it, they may become eligible for benefits that visa holders would be eligible for. They would get things like Driver's Licenses... It's a chain reaction that does not have to be spelled out in Obama's scheme.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS the Fort Worth Star-Telegram endorsed Obama in 2008 so you are not going to get them to say anything wrong about him.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)