Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just posted this at another thread talking about him, for FYI here it is again.

Do you folks know that Geraldo Rivera is not his real name? It’s Gerry Rivers! It wasn’t Hispanic enough. He feels changing it will get him a more Hispanic following. He wants to be the champion to the Hispanic community.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

MadinChicago, did you not see in my comment? I knew he is just Jerry Rivers. I can't figure out why he keeps getting hired-was I the only person who stayed up all night to see "Al Capone's Vault"?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    I just posted this at another thread talking about him, for FYI here it is again.

Do you folks know that Geraldo Rivera is not his real name? It’s Gerry Rivers! It wasn’t Hispanic enough. He feels changing it will get him a more Hispanic following. He wants to be the champion to the Hispanic community.
    No, I had no clue Geraldo was'nt his real name. I remember when had his daytime talk show many years ago he said he was half Puerto Rican/ half Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    MadinChicago, did you not see in my comment? I knew he is just Jerry Rivers. I can't figure out why he keeps getting hired-was I the only person who stayed up all night to see "Al Capone's Vault"?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!
    Sorry, I guess I missed your post.
    When I emailed Fox my compliant was that he embarrassed my home town with the Al Capone's Vault thing, then embarrassed the USA with his “Line in the sandâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

his name is jerry rivers.
    you can find his email on the foxnews contact page.
    i think the name of his show is at large

so look for something like atlarge@foxnews.com

Geraldo: 1/2 bigot and 1/2 idiot

Geraldo is a rude loud-mouth! I'll email in a complaint, but I don't think it will do any good. Geraldo probably gets a raise everytime he gets emails pouring in about his obnoxious and rude behavior.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!

He is a living, breathing example of:

Don't confuse me with facts - my mind (what little there is of it) is made up!

Okay I sent another email to Foxnews.
    Here is the email addresses were I sent the my complaint letter below to;

Yourcomments@foxnews.com; foxnewsonline@foxnews.com; hannity@foxnews.com;oreilly@foxnews.com; myword@foxnews.com; viewerservices@foxnews.com; ureport@foxnews.com

Also on web page “USâ€

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    LMAO Steelerbabe. Btw., just got back from the burgh, had a nice little visit.

I agree. Tom was not allowed to speak. Geraldo doesn't listen. He spewed the same old song and dance, nothing new there. His arguments don't even make sense. I blame Hannity for not being a better moderator and giving Tancredo some air time.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast