Governor Deal is already waffling on campaign promises:

Appears Governor Deal is following in the footsteps of the little bald globalist Perdue. The fact Newt Gingrich endorsed him should have caused pause.

Received the below alert today. Help with telephone calls and emails if you can.

E-VERIFY FACTS AND POINTS!
HERE and HERE

ACTION NEEDED call the Governor's office! PLEASE CALL (404 656 1776) OR E-MAIL RIGHT NOW!
Be polite and respectful of course.
" Please tell Governor Deal that I know about the H2A visa and that the farmers can hire all the legal workers they need.

I know that E-Verify is accurate and easy to use. I know that more than 16,000 businesses in Georgia are already happily using E-Verify voluntarily right now. I know you promised to support bills to use E-Verify and drive illegals out of Georgia. I am watching to see that you keep your promises."

PLEASE send these to your state legislator and to the Governor's office!!!!!!
--------
In reading an AJC front page news report today, I have to ask myself: IS Governor Deal backing up on his campaign promises on enforcement legislation and E-VERIFY?

All we have ever asked is that people pick a side. The Chamber of Commerce and the Farm Bureau has joined forces with the ACLU and GALEO to try to convince the Georgia Governor to oppose our legislation (HB 87) and use of E-Verify for all employers in Georgia. Use of E-Verify will save American jobs and drive the illegals out of Georgia.

IF you don't take ten minutes to help this week, the anti-enforcement mob could win. THIS IS THE YEAR!

ALL concerned are hoping that you don't know about the H2A visa that allows the Ag industry to import an unlimited number of LEGAL temporary farm workers - the farmers don't want to pay a living wage to legal workers and treat the illegals like 21st century slaves.

Sincerely,

D.A. King

The Dustin Inman Society