Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gang members legalization

Gang Members Would be Legalized by Immigration Bill: La Raza Plus 6 Sell Out Senators Crafted Bill in Secret!

The word is out that there are about 30,000 gang members that would be Legalized. That means when they are caught they can't be deported to Mexico.

Why should we have to deal with Mexico's garbage? Under this bill the American Citizens would inherit these gang members. Murder, drugs and mayhem.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I know this is very disturbing. I read that all gang members need to do is sign some statement denouncing gangs.

I am sure that by signing the statement we can take their word for it because they are such moral upstanding citizens. Just disgusting.

Don't worry though Teddy, Jorge and the rest will be in their bunker like gated communities and we the working middle class Americans will be stuck in chaos. I picture it like that movie with Kurt Russell, Escape from New York. We will be left to fend for ourselves. This may sound extreme to some, but if this horrible proposal goes through I truly believe this will be the fate of our country.

Please, I know we have been working hard. Let us all work to keep the momentum going.

This was on my list of talking points in yesterday's surge. IMO one of the topics that will have great impact.

• legalizing gang members, murderers, rapists
      pushing Social Security over the edge with low-wage earners and chain migration
      weakening of enforcement (shortening of fence, encouraging swarms of MORE illegals)

I wonder how many social workers will now be exposed to TB and Hepatitis when these infected illegals swarm into offices for benefits - perhaps we can make some of those individuals "concerned."