Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gangs and immigration

This is a post from CNN on gang violence in LA.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/22/la.gangs.ap/index.html

The article points out that Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa seeks federal assistance to control the gang problem. If the Federal government had done its job and defended the nations border the gang problem in LA would be much smaller then it is today. Villaraigosa opposes efforts to defend the nations borders and supports amnesty which will only make the gang problem worse.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome Nova. It appears to have become an all out war down there. I cannot even imagine living down there.

It is a sorry situation that this mayor does not want to admit, but he is all for his own "raza" and that is why he supports unfettered illegal immigration and amnesty.

It is a shame that the safety of his city only comes to mind after the fact for him.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The irony in all of this is that the majority of the latinos participating in the murders are probably illegal aliens, yet they feel its their right to kill legal Americans and stake claim to land in a country that they have no right to be in.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I wouldn't do a thing to lift a finger to help. You reap what you sow

It is a generational curse that present anchor babies will inherit. They are babies now and gang members tomorrow. It is part of life within that culture and nobody cares to break the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by gusgriswald
    It is a generational curse that present anchor babies will inherit. They are babies now and gang members tomorrow. It is part of life within that culture and nobody cares to break the cycle.
    It is indeed a generational curse. I don't think it is because nobody cares to break the cycle, it is pretty much an excepted cultural and generational tradition as exhibited by the violence in Mexico and various parts of South America. Therein lies the problem. It has never occurred to them that generations of their acceptance of lawlessness as a way of life in their homelands is a practice that has been embedded in them and that they cannot outrun themselves. That is why millions of illegals have been so easily brainwashed to believe that they are a race persecuted by American laws and it is okay to ignore our laws; it is okay to steal from taxpayers and anchor themselves to our country by breeding their way into citizenship. It is merely a necessary means of survival.

I know its crazy but when you don't know any better you can't do any better. For them its far easier to practice what they have accepted as a traditional way of life than to better themselves by adapting to our culture. They claim that they come here looking for a better life when in reality they are seeking an easier life and figure they can guilt us into giving them citizenship and all the perks of what bleeding hearts deem as the down trodden and less fortunate. Because of PC, they have learned that it is far easier to persecute us for our past (ie slavery) to achieve that goal. Thus the usurping of the 14th amendment and the attempted cloning of the civil rights movement. Of course ignoring all the while negating the fact that they are not citizens, they do not have rights in America and are not legally entitled to do so.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

You could not have explain any better than that, WhatmattersMost!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    WhatMattersMost, thank you, very well put.

Now, please tell that, face to face, with President Amnesty please!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Mexican Mafia

The FBI has stated that this gang is one of the most dangerous gangs in the world and they are setting up shop "and have been" right here in the U.S. I wonder how the President would react to an attack on him, or his family? Sadly, it would most likely take that very event for him to open his beedy little eyes, wipe that smirk off his face and do his job... I moved from San Diego years ago for my own protection since I was the victim of more than one crime commited by mexicans and 2400 miles wasn't far enough away. I see mexican flags on cars and slammed gangster cars everywhere. They are taking our jobs and commiting unspeakable crimes in an area that used to be a safe place to live... It's just plain disgusting.

Impeach and try him and his administration for treason before it's too late!
    It's now, or never America!

All criminals rationalize their bad behavior. Don't let them fool you, they know better.