Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with this article. Bush is the best president Africa and Mexico have ever had. They can have him.

I own Bob Geldof's 'Live Aid' from July 1985. It is a 4 DVD set. I'm still a huge U2 fan to this day. Bono Vox and U2 are one of the best alternative rock bands in history.

The problem Sir Geldof is about to discover is that the world has changed dramatically in the last 20 years and the multiculturalism and PC environment he is resurecting some of the great bands of the 80's in may shock him.

He has already been attacked by a Rap artist saying that not enough black artists have been included. The anarchists and anti WTO groups plan to raid his event. There is a risk of a terrorist attack etc...

One important history lesson is that although I think "Do They Know It's Christmas" was a beautiful song and effort to feed starving Ethiopians, and furthermore Simon LeBonn, Sting, Bono, Bannana Rama, and Paul Young in the same room rocked. (Can we please omit the fact that Boy George and Phil Collins were in the room?)

In truth, the food supplies that the song and concert raised to feed starving Ethiopians was confiscated by the communist government of Ethiopia and used to pay troops and employees of the government.

The money raised to buy them food never made it to the starving masses.

I watch these videos with amazement, nostalgia, and a sense of sadness now. It was a beautiful thing when Americans and Europeans could feel better about ourselves for reaching out to help the destitute.

Unfortunately, we had no idea what a grim future we were helping craft for ourselves and Sir Geldof will be hearing from me shortly since he has decided to interact with the Globalists and ask for more of our tax money to be sent elsewhere.

I used to listen to his band the Boomtown Rats often and I'm one of the few people in the world in 2005 that could sing tracks from his poorly known album called "Deep in the Heart of Nowhere" which does not seem to be availible for purchase anymore.

As a teenager and a musician, I looked up to these people but the time has come for them to hear from William Gheen in writing via express mail.

They must realize that the national character of the nations that created the technologies, cultural environments, and national identities for their music to prosper is in danger in the face of Globalism.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, you and the other two Geldof fans should get together! Just kidding.

BTW, I happen to LIKE Phil Collins. He is one of the few musicians with a sense of humor. I get together with the other Phil Collins fan from time to time....
    When we gonna wake up?

Will--I used to work in the music biz and met most of the stars you mentioned, including Bono and Duran Duran. Bono is nice, but INCREDIBLY PC and annoying. I couldn't wait to get away from him before I said something evil.

William,

Your comments about Bob Geldolf are right on! I read that he is misguided but means well, and from the news articles I've read, he doesn't "seem" to understand or comprehend the drastic issues facing the USA. His own country, Great Britain (or is it Ireland ???), is having serious problems too with legal and illegal immigration. Perhaps he's just a PC fool or perhaps he doesn't understand the seriousness and consequences facing first world nations - who knows which is the correct answer. Is Geldolf clueless? Or, is he a PC nut? Either way, he's a talented musician but that's not a consolation in these troubled times unless talented people are helping the masses of their own countries. If their not, who on earth do they think is going to foot the huge financial contributions to pay aid to poor nationals? Personally, I'd like to see huge financial aid come out of the "personal" pockets of those with the biggest mouths, egos and agendas. Then, would they be spouting off so much on how the rest of us should be picking up the tabs for the poor and needy of other nations?

From your post and other member's posts here, I'd like to quote from a book with a similar message, that is Frosty Wooldridge's "Immigration's Unarmed Invasion: Deadline Consequences." On pgs. 10-11, Frosty says, "Yes, you will hear from high level politicians that more aid is needed in the form of medical, educational and monetary investment. But, in reality, most financial aid from other countries ends up in the Third World Rulers' Swiss bank accounts. Foreign aid is the redistribution of wealth from the poor of a rich nation to the rich of a poor nation. Unknown.

One need only look at Emelda Marcos' 3,000 pairs of shoes to find the answer to where the foreign aid ends up. It's the same for any country in the world. The top dogs take it all, live in luxury and people starve in the streets. You may inspect such countries as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Argentina, Ecuador, Egypt and Mexico for starters."
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Oops!!! Typo, typo, typo and I found my own typo before anyone else mentioned it. In transcribing quotes from Frosty Wooldridge's book, "Immigration's Unarmed Invasion: Deadly Consequences," I mislabeled part of the title and discovered it after reading the post I'd already sent to the Alipac forums. "Deadline" consequences is incorrect. It should read "Deadly" consequences.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Well, one thing is certain. George Bush Jr. is really kissing Bono's butt these days. I guess he remembers what a disaster it was for his dad when Bush Sr. accused Bill Clinton and Al Gore of getting their foreign affairs advice from Bone O (Bono) (Real mature making fun of his name there Mr. President) back in the 92 elections.

Bono went on with one of the largest tours in human history called Zoo TV. He proceeded to call the White House live from the stage in front of tens of thousands of people and global broadcasts asking to speak to the President. The phone Bono used was connected to the concert PA system so the crowd got to hear him being hung up on or not getting a response.

It was a complete disaster for Bush Sr. with the younger generation and it was a big political mistake to take on a man that enthralls millions of people with his art.

I do not support all of Bono's politics but his music is genuine. Bono sings to God, it is part of his song writing technique. He is a choir boy gone rock star. In fact, Bono is probably the biggest planetary rock star ever.

Hell, the man even bonded with Jesse Helms and got Jesse to adjust his policies on 3rd world debt relief.

His band U2 has been running strong since around 1980 when he was only 17 years old. He has an overly developed attachment to the American Civil rights movement and American rythm and blues including Elvis. There's a lot of Elvis in Bono and a lot of the Beatles in U2.

I think his personal attachements to civil rights movements comes from the struggles around him in Ireland when he was growing up.

Here are the lyrics of one of U2's first really big hits.

This song is not a rebel song! This song is Sunday Bloody Sunday!

I can’t believe the news today
    Oh, I can’t close my eyes and make it go away
    How long...
    How long must we sing this song?
    How long? how long...

’cause tonight...we can be as one
    Tonight...

Broken bottles under children’s feet
    Bodies strewn across the dead end street
    But I won’t heed the battle call
    It puts my back up
    Puts my back up against the wall

Sunday, bloody sunday
    Sunday, bloody sunday
    Sunday, bloody sunday (sunday bloody sunday...)
    (allright lets go!)

And the battle’s just begun
    There’s many lost, but tell me who has won
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart

Sunday, bloody sunday
    Sunday, bloody sunday

How long...
    How long must we sing this song?
    How long? how long...

Wipe the tears from your eyes
    Wipe your tears away
    Wipe your tears away
    I wipe your tears away
    (sunday, bloody sunday)
    I wipe your blood shot eyes
    (sunday, bloody sunday)

Sunday, bloody sunday (sunday, bloody sunday)
    Sunday, bloody sunday (sunday, bloody sunday)
    (here I come!)

And it’s true we are immune
    When fact is fiction and tv reality
    And today the millions cry
    We eat and drink while tomorrow they die

The real battle yet begun (sunday, bloody sunday)
    To claim the victory jesus won (sunday, bloody sunday)
    On...

Sunday bloody sunday
    Sunday bloody sunday...

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well the Nixon administration was happy to give military aide to augusto pinochet to overthrown the communist leader Salvador Allende. Now, they are supporting his trial led by a communist judge and the so called testimony(20 years later) of communists who claim to be victimized and/or had family members who were tortured/missing at the hands of the secret police. Funny thing that these people took 20 years to come forward with these accusations and that no victims have been found. After Pinochet left power, Chile was left as a nation with a growing economy, no debt, and with a new generation of teenagers who became highly involved in politics. Mexico and 1 communist judge decided it was not enough that a spanish judge aquitted pinochet, he still(even though 89 years old and suffering from dementia) should stand trial. God forbid, a military leader protect the people from being raped by communism and leave its country prospering.

In fact, Bono is probably the biggest planetary rock star ever.
    William, I love you man, but that is a stretch!!!

There are a few guys like Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Mick Jagger, etc., who might outrank Bono by like light years! Depends on how you do the measuring.
    When we gonna wake up?

Live 8 organizer Bob Geldof says President George W. Bush has done more for Africa than any other U.S. president.
    Great, so Jorge Bush has done more for Africa then any other president. At what price? When is Bush going to start doing something for those that voted him into office is what we the people would really like to know?

U2 singer Bono, who also participated in the interview, said Bush could still show more commitment to Africa.

"He feels he's already doubled and tripled aid to Africa, which he has," said Bono. "But he started from far too low a place. He can stand there and say he paid at the office already. He shouldn't, because he'll be left out of the history books."
    Hey Bono, you knucklehead, since your a super rich musical artist (who really sucks btw) and you make millions per album, why don't you pay out of your own pocket instead of trying to push our president into forcing money out of our pockets. Bono makes more in a concert than I make in a lifetime X 10 and I'm suppose to pay for his cause. Exactly who died and made him boss. I don't remember voting for Bono so why should I care what he thinks America should do? He's nothing, but another hollywood idiot to me who thinks the world revolves around him.

Bush should show more committment to Africa? How about showing some committment to America? We have enough poor people in our own country to deal with, without having to dip into our own pockets for some other countries problems that were brought on by centuries of genocide, diseases and tyrannical rule. No Africans should committ to Africa, not Americans. I thought Bush was elected president of America, not the president of the world.

"But I have a hunch that he will step forward with something," said the Irish rocker.
    No idiot, when Bush sends over billions of dollars to Africa, that's not personally coming out of Jorge's pocket. That money is ours and it was stolen out of our pockets as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to know when America is going to have a say in where our money is spent and who gets it because I'm sick and tired of clowns like Bono who think they speak for me when it's obvious they don't. Maybe Bush and Bono should get out of their cushy little gated communities and come hang around us common folk and see what we are really all about.

Not that I disagree with foreign aid? Many countries around the world are much worse off than us (but we are becoming the same). The USA has been very generous for a very long time, in giving financial aid to citizens of poor countries both to those who stay in their countries and to those who immigrate here legally and illegally.
    I disagree with foreign aide completely. I'd say no more foreign aide period, no exceptions. We're giving away almost trillions of dollars a year in foreign aide to countries like Mexico, and continents like Africa and the Middle East and for what? None of those places ever get any better than what they are, the money never goes to where it's suppose to and those places still end up hating America anyway and say that (no matter what we pay) we aren't giving enough and more is needed. So when is enough, enough? It's so easy to be generous Mr Bush when the money is not yours. Billions of dollars to Africa, millions to Mexico and Palestine. How does this benefit America? When is the tax payers going to see a return invest on this great American sellout of our country? Didn't the founding fathers warn us about meddling in other countries problems?

We now have politicans that care more about what the world thinks then what their own citizens think. Like it really matters what Africans think about us. This is a third world cesspool where those people suck the blood from dead goats out of a straw just to survive. I mean come on already. Even my next door neighbor who is from Ghana admitted to me that he thought the schools in Ghana were great, but only because it was being ruled by the British (meaning people that are actually civilized and know how to bring law and order to a people). Look what happened in Zimbabwe. Their farming and agriculture were in absolute shambles until some white settlers came in and totally rebuilt the farms and everything was running alot more smoother. How did Mugabe and Zimbabwe thank those white farmers? By running them out of town and killing some of them off because they just couldn't stand that a bunch of white people rebuilt their lands. So now that their farming and agricultural got ran into the ground and are once again in shambles, Mugabe is begging for those same white people to return to rebuild the farms. That's just a couple of examples not counting some other genoicides like what happened in Rhwanda and Liberia and such. Do you think my next door neighbor from Ghana goes around living the lifestyle of the third world and partakes in their culture? No he's working two jobs and actually living the American dream. He is smart enough to realize what a failure the continent of Africa is. Why else do you think he's here?

No screw Africa. That continent will never change. They have been a third world country for thousands of years and if there is anything decent about some parts of it, you can bet it's because it's occupied by American, British or French forces. You leave it up to Africans to run it and they can't. Sure some Africans are very successful (most of which are living in America), but they as a whole can't run a country without running it into the ground. That's not racism, that is fact. Pouring billions of dollars down their throats aint gonna change that. The only way Africa changes for the better is to change their political structure and bring in those people into power who would develop and actual democracy where they can bring about economic reforms that are sorely needed and to do that the people in that country need to be educated on how to and I don't see that happening. The poorer and less educated somebody is, the easier it is to keep them down. Why do you think politicans are so good at what they do? Don't even get me started about how uneducated and unskilled the continent of Africa is.

We need a loyalty test before one dime goes anywhere outside this country. If your country opposes U.S. interests, you don't get a dime, period. Is that a hard concept to grasp? It must be to the Bush administration and many preceding ones. They love giving our money away to the ungrateful, the corrupt, the vicious and the profligate. Just another example of big government run amuck, confiscating our money and pouring down rat holes.
    Exactly. If we are going to give away our dollars like this, can't we at least have a litmus test for these countries. I can stomach giving away our dollars to countries that are loyal to America and need a little boost to either kick start their economy, promote democracy and freedoms throughout the land, or fight off a sworn enemy to America and keep that enemy from taking over that country who's loyal to America. That I can more than live with because that benefits America. But I don't see the benefit in giving away our dollars to those who hate us, just so they can turn around, talk more crap about us and beg for more cash so they might shut up. That's stupid. But that's the problem with Jorge Bush, he has a mental disorder called liberalism where he goes out of his way to appease his enemies and spits on those who befriend him and vote him into office. The guy is not all there for sure. He still gets away with the phony conservative label. Only because the far left considers him to be a right winger. What does that tell you? That the far left considers anyone who's not in total lockstep with them to be an extreme right winger.

The Bush admin likes this crap because it sounds good on the evening news. We are fools in this country for giving away our wealth to ungrateful and undeserving countries which will NEVER be any better than they are now.
    Exactly. It sounds good on paper, but it's nothing more than a waste of money. If all we had to do in life to solve problems was just throw money at it, man we'd all be living in a perfect little utopia now wouldn't we?

Lucky for him he's surrounded by yes men and women, or else he might become concerned about his falling public support.
    Pretty much, but even that only takes you so far. I think sooner or later he's got to be concerned if he's not already. 42 percent approval rating is the lowest ever for a two termed president and they do care about their image. Even Clinton never got lower than mid to high 40's. It's not looking good for him. Bush is becoming a lame duck and if he wasn't, CAFTA and his guest worker amnesty would have been passed almost unianamously by now.

Yep, I voted for Bush once but I did learn form my mistake. I am now an independent voter.
    Same here, although I still keep getting crappy surveys and donation request from the RNC. I recently got two surveys from my Senator Allen and Senator Frist on what issues they think the Republicans should focus on the most this year. I saw about ten major issues on both surveys and surprise, surprise immigration wasn't even one of them. They still don't get it. They just don't think it's that important to deal with. So I keep sending back their donation requests and say no money until you secure our borders and seriously enforce our immigration laws without giving them amnesty. Yet they wonder why their approval ratings are even worse than that of Jorge Bush. I think a few of these do gooders are going to lose their seats in 06. I can only hope.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast