Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

If you look at how he reacts (or doesn't react) to the way Mexico is taking advantage of us, it seems to me as though he is afraid of them. The question is: why?
    IMO he very likely has made deals with Mexico that we know nothing about....everything about Bush is underhanded and under the table. I think he is most afraid of not being able to push his Mexico agenda through. I believe he thought he would be further with it by now and I am sure he did not think there would be this much opposition. He did not expect America to wake up until it was too late.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

If you look at how he reacts (or doesn't react) to the way Mexico is taking advantage of us, it seems to me as though he is afraid of them. The question is: why?
    IMO he very likely has made deals with Mexico that we know nothing about....everything about Bush is underhanded and under the table. I think he is most afraid of not being able to push his Mexico agenda through. I believe he thought he would be further with it by now and I am sure he did not think there would be this much opposition. He did not expect America to wake up until it was too late.
    And yet it was Clinton who signed NAFTA and who dropped background checks in 1996 so as to drag as many aliens as possible across the border in time for the election...

I think he is most afraid of not being able to push his Mexico agenda through
    I agree, April and Crocket. However that isn't quite what I mean. What I mean is that I think certain people in Mexico might have threatened him and might be continuing to threaten him to keep those borders open and to push through an agenda which is their own agenda.

Why has he allowed the southern border to be wide open when he knew that the drug cartels were pushing their drugs through.

Now, the border patrol agents are in prison and a drug dealer goes free and will even sue.

Come on, this is starting to look worse and worse everyday. Who does he know or who does his father know and why would they have so much power over this president and then as a result of that, so much power over us?!

If it's true that the government of Mexico is so corrupt and that the drug cartels have so much power and influence over that government it only makes sense that if some or any of our politicians had been or are involved with a lot of people down there that the same thing could be starting to take place here in our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

If it's true that the government of Mexico is so corrupt and that the drug cartels have so much power and influence over that government it only makes sense that if some or any of our politicians had been or are involved with a lot of people down there that the same thing could be starting to take place here in our country
    Unfortunately for us, that is very likely.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I agree, April and Crocket. However that isn't quite what I mean. What I mean is that I think certain people in Mexico might have threatened him and might be continuing to threaten him to keep those borders open and to push through an agenda which is their own agenda.

Why has he allowed the southern border to be wide open when he knew that the drug cartels were pushing their drugs through.

Now, the border patrol agents are in prison and a drug dealer goes free and will even sue.

Come on, this is starting to look worse and worse everyday. Who does he know or who does his father know and why would they have so much power over this president and then as a result of that, so much power over us?!

If it's true that the government of Mexico is so corrupt and that the drug cartels have so much power and influence over that government it only makes sense that if some or any of our politicians had been or are involved with a lot of people down there that the same thing could be starting to take place here in our country.
    Again, I don't believe that Mexico has the ability to credibly threated the President. The flow of drugs and potentially of terrorists is simply an unavoidable consequence of the need to get more people across the border to provide the backing for a higher federal debt ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Was he ever fit to be president? I don't think so!
    I think that is a great point, because he wasn't. It just shows how messed up our election process has become. Hard to believe that out of the entire US population, that was the best of the best? I bet I can run down to the local supermarket and get at least three people who are more suitable.

Crocket's
    Again, I don't believe that Mexico has the ability to credibly threated the President.
    One would think not, but you've got to admit, he seems to be a puppet on somebody's string, wouldn't you say?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Crocket's
    Again, I don't believe that Mexico has the ability to credibly threated the President.
    One would think not, but you've got to admit, he seems to be a puppet on somebody's string, wouldn't you say?
    Absolutely. I would start looking in the direction of the Bank of England...

Crocket's
    Absolutely. I would start looking in the direction of the Bank of England...
    Okay. But it seems a lot easier to look where I was looking.

I have been thinking the same thing. Maybe Bush and his family are being threatend by drug cartels. Maybe Bush is in on the profits. It makes you wonder why they won't spend 2.5 million to fill in 7 tunnels!

WhatMattersMost has a good post you should read.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast