Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George Bush Sending The Grease & Pork To The Capitol

Bush has sent his altar boys to Congress with fat suitcases full of pork. He's now bathing the Senate with bribes in order to coax your Senators with YOUR money to get his Mexification Bill.

George Bush is the best president Mexico ever had. They should erect a statue for him on the Zocalo in Mexico City. Viva Boooosh! Viva La Mexico!

Wonder if Bush is getting a kick back from the drug lords? He must be getting something. No one but an idot would push when your poll numbers are so low.

Who are his alter boys, in the case you are speaking?

Wouldn't it be great that if these jokers would fight so hard for American people?!? Bush is putting out all the stops to help Felipe and Julio, while here we are getting depreciating wages and lower standards of living.

Meanwhile, our boys are dying overseas. How bout we fight this hard in Congress to help our soldiers fighting in Iraq & Afghanistan? How bout we fight this hard so our elderly can have some kind of social security instead of giving all our tax dollars to Mexico? ARGHH! This whole thing is going to put me in an early grave.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Who are his alter boys, in the case you are speaking?
    Here's one...

Let me take a guess on this:

The GREASE is Grahmn and the PORKER is Ted Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Wonder if Bush is getting a kick back from the drug lords? He must be getting something. No one but an idot would push when your poll numbers are so low.
    There's not much doubt that he and his family are getting something out of this. Bush has never worked this hard in his entire worthless life.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Banned
    There's not much doubt that he and his family are getting something out of this. Bush has never worked this hard in his entire worthless life.
    I have NO doubt that the Bush oil cartel has made an "amnesty for oil" deal with Mexico, and that others in his administration and in Congress are in on it. There are numerous stories dating back to 2001 suggesting that Bush wanted to develop Mexico's oil reserves. And, then suddenly, Bush is buying property in Paraguay that is in proximity to natural gas-laden lands. There is a master plan at work here.

I bet Bush did so much cocaine that he doesn't know up or down. He has no idea the difference between truth or lies, stealing or honesty , greed or having integrity or strength of spirit and love of country. That's is why I despise him.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I bet Bush did so much cocaine that he doesn't know up or down. He has no idea the difference between truth or lies, stealing or honesty , greed or having integrity or strength of spirit and love of country. That's is why I despise him.
    We don't know if President Clown is being blackmailed by one of the cartels down there or not. Drug use coupled with his involvment there over the years may have landed him in hot water and now they could be blackmailing him for what they want--a free ride for every Mexian into the US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)