Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    Anyone have his e-mail address so I can send him a free goodbye E-Card? I want him to know that I think so little of him that I won't even pay for a stamp to mail it to him.
    He must've heard you Wolfie!
    http://www.georgelopez.com/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    Anyone have his e-mail address so I can send him a free goodbye E-Card? I want him to know that I think so little of him that I won't even pay for a stamp to mail it to him.
    He must've heard you Wolfie!
    http://www.georgelopez.com/
    I think he did hear me because that site is currently under construction and I don't see an e-mail addy anywhere. I'm not going to "like" his facebook page and I don't do "twitter".

I'll wait. This will give me time to think of a decent "Don't let the door hit you on the way out/BTW Canada doesn't want you either" type E-card.

Yea, I went to his website also. I swear, I don't see how this male stays on T.V. He is vile and disgusting.....borrowing words from Adam West ...lol

[quote]“I like my politicians to actually have a political background, to know politics,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I notice that the racist known as George Lopez did not promise to move to Mexico!

Canada is it George? I thought you were so fiercely proud of Mexico, surely you would want to go down to Mexico instead of the most anglo nation left on the planet.. Canada.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That would probably be the only reason to vote for her.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I notice that the racist known as George Lopez did not promise to move to Mexico!

Canada is it George? I thought you were so fiercely proud of Mexico, surely you would want to go down to Mexico instead of the most anglo nation left on the planet.. Canada.

W
    W, don't ya know if he moves to Canada he can "finally hit something white??"

ill call him on that if somehow she bags the WH. good trip lopes.

[quote]“I like my politicians to actually have a political background, to know politics,â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12