Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George P Bush...fighting for his race and it isn't American

Fighting For His Race
    http://www.amren.com/009issue/009issue.html
    George P. Bush is the son of Florida Governor Jeb Bush and his Mexican-born wife Columba – which makes him the nephew of the Republican candidate for President. At a recent Republican rally he spoke in fluent Spanish about how his mother had instilled in him the values of Cesar Chavez, the Chicano who organized farmworkers. "She told me we have to fight for our race, we have to find the leaders who represent us," he said. About his uncle the candidate, he said, "This is a President who represents the diversity of our society, who we can count on to change the Republican Party to represent our views." (Reuters, Aug. 2, 2000)

George P is also the president of the president of the Florida-Cuba Federation
    "During the first term of the presidency of George W. Bush (whose nephew George P. Bush is now the president of the Florida-Cuba Federation), he and his aides saw China as a 'strategic competitor' (the Pentagon) and as an important trade partner (corporate America), and committed themselves to place the relationship with Beijing at the top of Washington's global agenda.

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m22887&l=i&size=1&hd=0
    This the only refrence to this that I found

This stuff is so disturbing. It's amazing just how deep and complex this whole thing goes. Scarey.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

makes you wonder if she really is a naturalized citizen or she got in on the amnesty of 1986

Columba Bush AKA Columba Garnica Gallo

Born: 1953
    Birthplace: León, Guanajuato, Mexico

Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ethnicity: Hispanic
    Sexual orientation: Straight

Nationality: United States
    Executive summary: Wife of Florida governor Jeb Bush

In June 1999 Columba Bush was thwarted at Altanta International Airport attempting to smuggle $19,000 in French clothing and jewelry into the United States without declaring the purchases. Despite the fact that the U.S. customs officers gave her two opportunities to amend the form, Bush declined. Then they found the receipts in her purse. Bush wrote a check for $4,100 to cover the fine (three times the duty amount) and went on her way. A few days later she claimed her crime had been entirely inadvertent, calling it "an awful mistake" and declaring: "It's an accident and I regret it with all my heart."

Father: Jose Maria Garnica
    Mother: Josefina Gallo
    Brother: Francisco
    Sister: Lucila
    Husband: Jeb Bush (m. 23-Feb-1974)
    Son: George Prescott Bush
    Daughter: Noelle Bush
    Son: Jebby Bush (b. 13-Dec-1983)

High School: León, Guanajuato, Mexico

Naturalized U.S. Citizen 1987
    Mexican Ancestry

http://www.nndb.com/people/780/000052624/
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

http://www.americaheldhostile.com/ed020102.shtml

(excerpt)

Much about this family has been draped in secrecy and we wish to draw back the curtains and let the light of day shine in. Let's turn a few stones and see what's revealed to us:

On January 29, the eve of the State of the Union address by George W. Bush, a girl was arrested for fraud. In this particular instance, she impersonated a physician to prescribe herself narcotics. This "girl" was twenty-four year old Noelle Bush, one of three children of Governor Jeb Bush of Florida. We thought that it might have been an isolated incident, but it would appear that the Florida Bushes have a number of issues with law enforcement.

It would seem that Noelle was also arrested in Flagstaff, Arizona for shoplifting in 1995. Her brother, George P. Bush, was busted for burglary and criminal mischief in 1994, and her other brother, Jeb Jr., was cited for sexual misconduct on October 2, 2000, in a shopping center parking lot. Knowing that the apples don't fall far from the tree, we must look to the parents of these wayward children.

Their mother, Columba Gallo Bush, was fined for smuggling clothing and jewelry into the United States after a $19,000 Parisian shopping spree. A cursory search on Jeb Bush showed that marital fidelity was not his strong suit. Seems that he really really liked a lady named Cynthia Henderson. They were the talk of the town after several of Florida's major newspapers broke the story.

A lack of "family values" is not, however, limited to the Bush clan in Florida. Last year, there were twin troubles in Texas. Jenna Bush had her day in court on May 16 for underage possession of alcohol. Experimentation with alcohol netted her eight hours of community service and 6 hours of anti-drinking lectures. Being lightly tapped on the shoulder did not appear to deter Jenna. On May 29 (a mere eight days later), Jenna and her twin sister, Barbara, were arrested for attempting to purchase alcohol and possession of fraudulent identification.

that's a lot of criminal activity for one family

Jeb Bush was the only one not culpable, but he sure had some bad seeds.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Wow...no lie! No wonder they go into politics......couldn't get regular jobs. HA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie

Jeb Bush was the only one not culpable, but he sure had some bad seeds.
    Do an internet search and you'll find the grandpa Bush and Bush Sr. have some real questionable dealings.

Kennedy's too, it's a wonder our country hadn't gone down the tubes along time ago with all these people.....it's the everyday working American that keeps it going, not the government. Most of those in politics are a bunch of bafoons.

It is hard to believe that so many people no nothing about the Bush family. I am not one who is into politics, and I don't follow it day by day, but I know a bad seed when I see one. Its all in the eyes, and the mouth. The Bush family is a disgrace to the citizens of the USA. How could anyone expect GW to go against the "poor" Mexicans, when he is blood to them? There is a method to his madness and I'll bet that he will retire in MEXICO. I feel that the speech he gave the Spanish version of the National Anthem was very weak to say the least. That really pissed me off. He just did that to appease the US citizens and nothing more. He is the worst speaker I have ever heard, and for sure I believe now that he has become bi-polar. The stress has been too much for him. He fits the criteria. He is egotistic, belligerent, and is grandiose in his thinking. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if there was some mental illness in his family. He should be examined, and declared incompetent to make any decisionsfor himself, and for the USA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast