Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George W. Bush: 'I'm for Mitt Romney'

George W. Bush: 'I'm for Mitt Romney'

By Matt Negrin | ABC OTUS News – 29 mins ago...

"I'm for Mitt Romney," Bush told ABC News this morning as the doors of an elevator closed on him, after he gave a speech on human rights a block from his old home - the White House.

Bush's endorsement isn't a surprise, given that Romney is virtually the Republican Party's nominee. But the 43rd president has been absent from the 2012 campaign and hasn't made any public comments showing his support for Romney.

Romney did get the formal backing of Bush's parents, President George H.W. Bush and Barbara Bush, in March.

People who worked in the Bush administration say they doubt the former president will be campaigning for Romney this year. Even in his post-presidential life, Bush still gets a lot of the blame for the poor economy, according to polls, though he has become more popular since leaving office.

Bush was speaking today at an event to promote the George W. Bush Presidential Center's campaign for human rights activists around the world.

George W. Bush: 'I'm for Mitt Romney' - Yahoo! News
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Moved article to

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change

Any Bush endorsement is adequate to CONVINCE me to vote against anyone. They are a large part of the cause of illegal aleins by large numbers. I have to believe that for Romney to get endorsements that Romney supports illegal immigration like G.W. did/does.