Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GEORGIA FOR ROMNEY

http://www.mittromney.com/homepage

Okay everybody in Georgia. There is something that EVERYONE and ANYONE can do.

It's a MUST.

Please go to the campaign headquarters website at the link above. Read through carefully, even from your home you can accomplish helping in this urgent effort.

Please do not sit back. The time is now.

People will be posting more information here for you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a vote for mccain will insure all the state laws will be null and void if he is the nominee cause obama,hillary and mccain do not like the approach GA took on this issue.Remember a federal apath to citizenship makes all of thoses state immigration law useless.You will have illegals coming in 2 years after it is passes claiming to have been here 10 and no one will have the resources,time or backing to fool with disproving any lies.In 1986 a new jersey women claimed to have employed hundreds of illegals to get then citizenships after the fact.They knew she was lying but no one was willing to do anything about it.

I took a look a the link.

And I'm not sorry to say that my vote will still be for Ron Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    I took a look a the link.

And I'm not sorry to say that my vote will still be for Ron Paul!
    That's fine, but Romney is the practical means to reverse the invasion of illegals in this election.

Perhaps Ron Paul can run in 2012. Although he is now 72, he looks much younger than McCain.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Im in TN but Im going for Romney. Id rather have Alan Keyes but we
    cant let McCain get in to the drivers seat!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Your support is greatly appreciated Catslave. I am one of those who is in agreement with your choice.

Alan Keyes had my attention too. What a good man he is. But it seemed obvious to me, that the hill was just going to be too steep for him to climb to the top.

I have GREAT repsect for Alan Keyes. What a great man and American.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's info for Georgia's Headquarters. call and Help if you can.

Brandon Phillips" <bphillips@mittromney.com>
    Subject:FINAL PUSH: Help make calls
    Date:Saturday, February 02, 2008 12:20:05 PM

The momentum is strong here in Georgia and we're now on the home stretch. The latest polls have Governor Romney in a tight race for first place in Georgia . Over the past week almost 60 State Legislators from all corners of the state have endorsed Romney as the most conservative candidate in the race. Just yesterday, Congressman Lynn Westmoreland (GA-3) endorsed Romney, joining Congressman Gingrey (GA-11), Congressman Kingston (GA-1) and Congressman Price (GA-6). The Atlanta Journal Constitution even picked Romney as the best man for the job and the candidate that has the best chance of winning in November.

With only 3 days to go, your efforts will truly make the difference. We need you now!

We are asking that you help us make the FINAL PUSH. This is the time that we need you the most. The phone calls we make in the next 72 hours will make the difference between a gold medal and a silver. Let's go for the gold! Come phone bank for Romney!

Please pick a call center below at which to phone bank. If you plan to attend one of the phone banks, please let me know which one you plan to attend and please RSVP to the contact person listed for each phone bank. If you need more information on a particular phone bank, please let the contact person know.

Let's do it!
    Brandon

Forsyth County

Monday, February 4, 2008
    5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
    McDonald and Son Funeral Home Public Room, 150 Sawnee Drive , Cumming , GA 30040

North Fulton County Phone Banks

Monday, February 4, 2008
    5:00 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
    Kaufman Miller & Silverstein, 8215 Roswell Rd. , Bldg. 800, Atlanta , GA 30350
    Contact: Ray Smith III, 404-257-9524 or 404-358-3860, rsmith@marshall-lueder.com

Gwinnett County Phone Banks

Monday, February 4, 2008
    5:00 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
    Street Smarts, 3090 Premiere Parkway, Suite 200 , Duluth , GA 30097
    Contact: Allen Stewart, 678-614-0750, allenstewart@coopercarry.com

Habersham County Phone Banks

Monday, February 4, 2008
    5:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
    3992 Toccoa Highway , Clarkesville , GA 30533

Hall County Phone Banks

Monday, February 4, 2008
    10:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M. Elan Eye Center , 5777 Old Winder Highway , Braselton , GA 30517

Tuesday, February 5, 2008
    10:00 A.M. - 6:30 P.M.
    Elan Eye Center , 5777 Old Winder Highway , Braselton , GA 30517

Houston County Phone Bank

Monday, February 4, 2008
    5:30 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
    Home of Marty and Jeryl Cain,
    305 Northfield Drive , Warner Robins , GA 31093
    Contact: Marty Cain, 478-929-2305 or 478-390-4260, marty.cain@cox.net

Sandy Springs Phone Banks

Sunday, February 3, 2008
    12:00 NOON - 4:00 P.M.
    Romney Georgia Headquarters, 800 Mt. Vernon Highway , Sandy Springs , GA 30328
    Contact: Steve Schrage, 617-997-9250, sschrage@mittromney.com

Monday, February 4, 2008
    9:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
    Romney Georgia Headquarters, 800 Mt. Vernon Highway , Sandy Springs , GA 30328
    617-997-9250,
    sschrage@mittromney.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2008
    9:00 A.M. - 6:30 P.M.
    Romney Georgia Headquarters,
    800 Mt. Vernon Highway ,
    Sandy Springs , GA 30328
    617-997-9250,
    sschrage@mittromney.com

Brandon C. Phillips
    Georgia State Director
    Romney for President, Inc.
    P.O. Box 52
    Whigham, GA 39897
    (229) 220-2529 Mobile

If you can't get to a Romney office, here's another way to contribute.

From the Romney campaign:

With the Florida primary behind us, it’s clear we are down to a two-man race between Governor Mitt Romney and Senator McCain, and the groundswell of support for our campaign has been astounding.

Our headquarters has been flooded with calls and emails from new supporters who offer to do anything they can to help Mitt secure the Republican nomination, beat the Democrats in November, and become our next president.

Many of them ask, "What can I do?" Well, I’m here to tell you that the next 5 days will be a flurry of activity at Romney HQ here in Boston and around the country. And we need your help to call voters in the February 5th, Super Tuesday states.

The calls you make that connect you to voters could put Mitt over the top, they could mean the difference in determining our next president. Please join us during all or some of the following times by emailing "I want to win" to CallatHome@ MittRomney.com.

Saturday, 1-10pm EST
    Sunday, 1-8pm EST
    Monday, Noon-11pm EST
    We are calling so late because we will be calling states in other time zones. We will not call Eastern states after 8pm at night.

We’ve had groups signing up on our website and offering to help from San Diego, California, to Dallas, Texas, to Southern New Jersey, and tagging themselves as everything from Mensans to FredHeads to Grocery Store Owners to Cosmetologists for Mitt. Thousands of new contributors have flooded to the web to pledge their support in the form of a financial contribution.

All of this demonstrates the widespread support for Governor Romney and shows he’s the candidate who can unite the Republican Party and our nation.

Please join us be emailing "I want to win" to CallatHome@ MittRomney.com.

Thanks,
    The Romney for President Team

Huckabee is taking the a lot of votes , especially in the south. We couldn't be stopped if he would withdraw, but McCain, CFR and his ego will not allow him too. I'm about to research the different media outlets to make sure we get the facts out there, especially the Christian Conservative sites. I'll start posting the links as I find them if anyone else wants to post.

No one should make calls until after Church is out.

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-hu ... mment-form

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/ ... 34134.aspx?

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/app ... 30339/1001

Our traitor senators have endorsed juan mcamnesty. I have sent them scathing emails, please everyone do the same when you have a chance.
    --------------
    Isakson, Chambliss endorse McCain; ‘Disappointment’ reigns at Christian Alliance meeting
    Saturday, February 2, 2008, 03:09 PM

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Tension over the Republican race for president bubbled into the open on Saturday, as Georgia’s two U.S. senators endorsed John McCain — to the outrage and disappointment of many of the activists who form the party’s base.

Talk about the move by Saxby Chambliss, who is up for re-election this year, and Johnny Isakson filled the hallways at the annual winter meeting of the Georgia Christian Alliance, a gathering of religious conservatives that attracts many Republican activists.

Both senators are to appear at a 5:30 p.m. McCain rally at the Cobb Galleria.

Isakson attended the GCA meeting this morning.

“The war in Iraq — the war on terror — is to me the most important issue we face,â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast