Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Georgia sends criminals to replace undocumented immigrants

Georgia sends criminals to replace undocumented immigrants

By REID J. EPSTEIN | 6/14/11 12:49 PM EDT

With Georgia’s restrictive immigration law set to kick in, Gov. Nathan Deal Tuesday is sending convicted criminals to fill farm jobs vacated by undocumented immigrants fleeing the state.

Deal, a first-term Republican, issued a statement on Tuesday morning calling on the state’s commissioners of labor, corrections and agriculture to work together to connect unemployed probationers with a state agriculture industry now desperate for workers.

POLITICO 44
    “I believe this would be a great partial solution to our current status as we continue to move towards sustainable results with the legal options available,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"This is pretty cool, and have them use the money they make pay for they're own incarceration!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "This is pretty cool, and have them use the money they make pay for they're own incarceration!"
    ITA Steve. This is an excellent solution that should be used all over the US. They should also use welfare/foodstamp recipients to do the same.

I am sick and tired of my tax dollars supplying a lifestyle filled with freebies to those who (mod edit) when they can't even afford to take care of themselves.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    ITA Steve. This is an excellent solution that should be used all over the US. They should also use welfare/foodstamp recipients to do the same.

I am sick and tired of my tax dollars supplying a lifestyle filled with freebies to those who (mod edit) when they can't even afford to take care of themselves.
    "Yeah! as soon as we stopped spankin' our kids and stop using chain gangs the whole place kinda went to hell!"

With Georgia’s restrictive immigration law set to kick in, Gov. Nathan Deal Tuesday is sending convicted criminals to fill farm jobs vacated by undocumented immigrants fleeing the state.
    Here in N Carolina you can see the jailers out on the roads with the inmates cleaning and picking up trash. They also have a jail over in Alamance that grow produce and plants,at the prison, you can buy
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

That goes for the free school lunches as the parents drive up in expensive SUV's and 4x4 trucks.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

"Yeah! as soon as we stopped spankin' our kids and stop using chain gangs the whole place kinda went to hell!"
    Agreed. PC has killed what used to be America. I am fortunate that I instilled the fear of God and respect for me in my son. I worked full time, cut grass, raked leaves, shoveled snow, attended parent teacher conferences, paid the mortgage and all of the other bills, shopped for, cooked the food and put it on the table.

He did two years of college has 6 years of French under his belt got a perfect score on the AZVAT and recently became a proud member of the Airforce. As soon as he completed basic training he earned his stripes and is now an E3.

Single parenting is a seriously hard job, but if you invest the time and energy it can be done successfully. To this day he never forgets to tell me I'm his shero.

I am so blessed that he turned out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone

That goes for the free school lunches as the parents drive up in expensive SUV's and 4x4 trucks.
    Truer words. We have turned into the world's savior at the expense of taking care of our own. The billions in fraud, waste, abuse and freebies being doled out illegal aliens is astounding.

We keep hearing about forthcoming cuts to Medicare, when those who receive Medicaid are the real tax drain. Those of us who have been working and contributing to Medicare, Social Security, etc are being fleeced big time.

Those who have never worked coupled with illegals and their anchors need to be cut off of the Public trough.

[quote]Jerry Gonzalez, the executive director of the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials, said the move won’t help save farmers he said could lose $300 million because of the loss of migrant workers.

“This points to complete out-of-touch perspective that some of our legislators and our leadership in this state have with regard to the current immigration crisis we are facing,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    [quote="NoBueno"][quote]Jerry Gonzalez, the executive director of the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials, said the move won’t help save farmers he said could lose $300 million because of the loss of migrant workers.

“This points to complete out-of-touch perspective that some of our legislators and our leadership in this state have with regard to the current immigration crisis we are facing,â€

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast