Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    He was out at the fires and describing how an IMMIGRANT stayed on at his employers house to prevent it from burning. Making sure we all heard him repeat what the illegal said, "I will not leave and stay with the house". Even against the homeowners request he leave.
    Wow he thinks we are so stupid and that we don't see the clear propaganda....sheezzzz, he get on my nerves...Thanks, Captain Obvious...we see how great they are...NOT...How about the Firefighters that worked for FREE saving homes and lives of TOTAL STRANGERS...Ricky Boy???
    Good point. Where is his praise for our wonderful firefighters working days straight with minimal sleep? Instead he chooses to praise a lawbreaker. What a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    When I saw him reporting on the fire, I immediately turned the channel. I simply can't stomach the sight of him.
    I did the same...I can't stand the sight or sound of whorealdo. I refuse to be subject to his hypocracy. The guy is ancient history.

I pray for the Americans in California. They have endured so much and now this hypocrat puts his ugly face in the fire storm and only adds to the misery; he is revolting.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I too can't stomach Sanchez and Geraldo. I am so tired of seeing biased news on TV.

What started it all for me with Geraldo was the start of the Iraq war, sitting in the middle of the desert, telling all of television the exact position of our troops as we got closer to Bagdad. At least they pulled him out of there and scolded him.

I wonder what he will say about the illegals stealing supplies and then selling them? hmmm.......................

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    When I saw him reporting on the fire, I immediately turned the channel. I simply can't stomach the sight of him.
    I did the same...I can't stand the sight or sound of whorealdo. I refuse to be subject to his hypocracy. The guy is ancient history.

I pray for the Americans in California. They have endured so much and now this hypocrat puts his ugly face in the fire storm and only adds to the misery; he is revolting.
    The same here for me, the instant I see his big nosed bristled face hit the screen I change to CNN.

Remember about a month or two back when Geraldo pissed off a lot of people. Actually, I don’t even remember what he did, and it really doesn’t matter because he is the biggest fake that every hit the TV News screen. Anyway I email every email address I can find at FOXNEWS.COM asking that he be fired. I told all the FOX emails that I was going to change to CNN as I described above. And I do just that!

Actually it ended up being a good thing. I discovered that Lou Dobbs feels the way we do on immigration, so I am no longer an excusive FOXNEWS viewer.

I know wasn’t alone at emailing FOX, because Geraldo did disappear for about a week or two. Also, I did get one email reply (out of 12) that simply said the same old BS “Thank you for your input and being a FOXNEWS viewer…..(and so on)

Maybe we ALL should pick a day and email FOX again asking for his removal?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12