Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope to God I was hearing wrong, but Bill,(my husband) who has a hearing aid, also heard him say, right at the very end before Bill cut him off, " they are honored guest" did we hear wrong, there was so much shouting behind him, but when Bill slapped his head, as I was sitting there with my mouth falling down to the floor, said what did that idiot just say? I said no way could have he had said that....did anyone else hear that....honored guest crap? So we should treat people who are blatantly breaking the law right in front of cameras, and reporters for all the world to see as honored guests? I guess the next bum that walks down the street should be invited in for coffee too Mr. Rivera, how many do you have working at your house? These illegals will surly make Geraldo a national hero and protest to set a day aside in the United States as National Geraldo Rivera Day, maybe it will be May 1st so we can have a day without illegals every year at least.

Didn't we hear enough from this chump in the 80's? I can't beleive a network game him another half hour late night time slot. Remember his bogus Al Capone's vaults program and his interview with Charles Manson?

He blatently called Minutemen Vigulanties! What an ass......

wow

all i have to say is wow

I saw the segment on O'reilly with Geraldo, to made me sick to my stomach, I don't think I have ever seen Bill so angry with Geraldo. We have to remember Geraldo is very liberal and pro-illegal immigrant. The part about how we need them so much to mow our lawns and take care of us, that man don't know what the real world is evidently, he must think we all have our own Illegal Immigrant to take care of all our needs get real! 10 dollars avacodos my butt, I could live without eating them for the rest of my life! I use to watch Geraldo some he occ had a very interesting show, now I am glad he is hardly ever on FOX news anymore as I would turn it off now!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I forgot to add, I saw Lou Dobbs tonight and Carson was on with a little seg from the minutemen, one of them said"what a great day to be a vigilante" did my heart good, he said that word was now their badge of honor!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I was particularly offended by Geraldo carring the Mexican Flag in the beginning of the segment.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What do you expect from a media-whore draft dodger? At least he's not in the middle-east getting in the way of our troops

He likes to be in the spotlight and his little act was disgusting. Maybe he should go back to doing his Jerry Springer type shows.

I had no idea this loser was still around.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast