Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Get a load of this...?

The elected head of Colorado's Board of Education is Jared Polis. This twenty something fellow is worth like $600 million. His parents own Blue Mountain Greeting cards and he develped a website for these cards in the mid 90's and sold it at the height of the interntet stock boom! $$

Well, this guy, from our liberal Boulder, home of CU and a few wackos like Ward Churchill, has started the "New America School" with his Jared Polis Foundation. www.newamericaschool.org www.jaredpolisfoundation.org

If you visit the school site and click on "Becoming a student" you will see where it says "Immigrant status does not matter to attend". The school is free and paid for by Polis and is for 16 to 20 year olds. As far as I know no public money is involved?

So, here we have an elected official catering to illegals openly. He also has been on Spanish television promoting the school. Supposedly, one of our local radio talk show hosts is going to investigate this Monday and take him to task? Let us see what the taxpayers and voters think of this?

See what one can do with money? We know that there are illegals in the public schools but I don't know if this is a public school or a private one?
    Could the INS be invited to check papers for the 19 and 20 year olds? Not that they would anyway?

Just another example of stupidity and pandering. One might think that this guy could give college scholarships to CITIZENS of all races, female and male but no he has to pander to illegals?
    YUP!

JackSmith, I'm glad you found this. I found something out about this guy a while back but didn't know the extent of his wealth or how he made his money. Too bad he's using it this way.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn