Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It will still be hard to get past the Senate.

Check out today's email alert here

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-137345.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    There was a Chicago reporter this morning on C-Span...a caller called in and said that he was sad because if you watched the speech by McCain there were hardly any blacks in the crowd.

The reporter then turned this into the Republicans "biggest" problem is their racist views and it has caused them to alienate other races...he then proceeded to bash FOX for their racism and reporting they did on Obama, Hannity etc, He said they are going to have to change their ways of reporting and their views...I was Mad and sick and this crap being spewed on C-Span....so much for freedom of speech and truth in reporting.

We are in for the fight of our life to keep our freedom of speech and to stop them from turning the illegal alien problem into a racist problem. instead of the truth, that these people are breaking the law and you can not have law and order when some people believe the laws do not apply to them under the pretense of being forced to enter out country illegally out of need.
    That reporter obviously forgot that whites put Obama in the house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    There was a Chicago reporter this morning on C-Span...a caller called in and said that he was sad because if you watched the speech by McCain there were hardly any blacks in the crowd.

The reporter then turned this into the Republicans "biggest" problem is their racist views and it has caused them to alienate other races...he then proceeded to bash FOX for their racism and reporting they did on Obama, Hannity etc, He said they are going to have to change their ways of reporting and their views...I was Mad and sick and this crap being spewed on C-Span....so much for freedom of speech and truth in reporting.

We are in for the fight of our life to keep our freedom of speech and to stop them from turning the illegal alien problem into a racist problem. instead of the truth, that these people are breaking the law and you can not have law and order when some people believe the laws do not apply to them under the pretense of being forced to enter out country illegally out of need.
    I agree with what you say It is sad we are always made to feel like just because we want to keep or at least take back our country we are racist. I am not racist, I am worried about what kind of racism my kids are dealing with now and will get worse on them now that they will be the minorities . I have taught my kids for their entire lifes not to judge on race but now since we have a president that sat under a racist so called preacher for 20 some years and alot of people that think they are owed something for something that some of them has actually never experinced like they older ones did. I was raised by and around alot of racist people until my parents found the Lord and he filled their hearts with a love for everyone , regardless of their color.

My parents even now will not get truly involved in the fight we here are fighting on Illegals because they have a faith in God like everyone really needs. They try to keep all hostillities out of their hearts and sometimes I envy them when I am so angry and feel helpless. I just feel like their are people of all colors that has been good to people of a different race and feel like they shouldn't be punished because some people hold grudges and some only have a mentality of just a "One Race" world.

God made Children of every color and he placed them where he wanted them , he knows what is best and people need to relize that. I am not racist just because I am scared of a racist newly elected President and his followers (as the Messiah) and I am Not racist becuase I want my country back and want people that don't care for this country enough to even adapt to its inherited culture as in the Language. If they love the cultures from their own home countries that they teach it to their AMERICAN BORN children before the AMERICAN WAYs , then I feel they are only here for the handouts and alot of them are only here because they have been taught this is their Land and they have to take it back because they are "LA RAZA" . .

I am Tired of being called a Racist and a bigot because I love my country and I love it enough I don't feel the need to move out of it unlike our Illegal friends...*cough*cough*

As for the Amnesty , I believe it will come but I also hope and pray it can be defeated as the last try. It isn't like its never happened before I have faith but I am also afraid of what is yet to come for our children !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

MW
    Least you forget folks, the U.S. Senate passed an amnesty as recently as 2006. Remember the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act (S.2611) that passed by a vote of 62-36? IMO, the Senate is our weakness, not our strength. I'm afraid the Democrats failure to gain 60 seats in the Senate will not help us much, if at all, in our battle against amnesty (it'll help on other issues but not amnesty).

The reality of the situation is, we were already hurting in the Senate and now things are worse. IMO, anyone that sees things as better or equal in the Senate is fooling themselves. We took a serious hit and we need to admit it and decide how to fight it appropriately. I still say our only chance to beat an amnesty will take place in the U.S. House of Representatives, not the U.S. Senate. In other words, we definitely can't look to the Senate to save our bacon where amnesty is concerned.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexican media is reporting that Pelosi has said that any immigration reform bill will have to be "Bipartisan". That means a mayority of Republicans will have to support an amnesty for 12 million illegal aliens.
    If we all hold our Republican representatives accountable, we will be able to hold the line and prevent any amnesty bill from passing.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/553116.html

Nancy Pelosi, affirmed that it will take "a lot of effort" to place on next House session's agenda an immigration reform bill and that it will have to be in a "Bi-partisan" form.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Mexican media is reporting that Pelosi has said that any immigration reform bill will have to be "Bipartisan". That means a mayority of Republicans will have to support an amnesty for 12 million illegal aliens.
    If we all hold our Republican representatives accountable, we will be able to hold the line and prevent any amnesty bill from passing.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/553116.html

Nancy Pelosi, affirmed that it will take "a lot of effort" to place on next House session's agenda an immigration reform bill and that it will have to be in a "Bi-partisan" form.
    Thanks for the info LE. Will keep my eyes open.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it the House that saved our butts last time on the "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" (read amnesty) put forth by McAmnesty and Kennedy? IIRC, didn't the Sentate pass McCain-Kennedy?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Lou Dobbs reported Pelosi wants to stop ICE raids! that will be a real set back

"patbrunz " I can not remember how that went down seems like ages ago.

Does anyone remember?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I believe you are right patbrunz, the Senate grabbed the House version and played some Tom-foolery with the wording and then kicked it back to the House, but by that time the cat was out of the bag and the public was furious.

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

"patbrunz " I can not remember how that went down seems like ages ago.

Does anyone remember?
    Did you guys miss my earlier post in the thread?

Least you forget folks, the U.S. Senate passed an amnesty as recently as 2006. Remember the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act (S.2611) that passed by a vote of 62-36? IMO, the Senate is our weakness, not our strength. I'm afraid the Democrats failure to gain 60 seats in the Senate will not help us much, if at all, in our battle against amnesty (it'll help on other issues but not amnesty).

The reality of the situation is, we were already hurting in the Senate and now things are worse. IMO, anyone that sees things as better or equal in the Senate is fooling themselves. We took a serious hit and we need to admit it and decide how to fight it appropriately. I still say our only chance to beat an amnesty will take place in the U.S. House of Representatives, not the U.S. Senate. In other words, we definitely can't look to the Senate to save our bacon where amnesty is concerned.
    Rep. Sensenbrenner(sp?) who was the Speaker of the House refused to bring S.2611 to the House floor for a vote.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast