Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Get ready for today's show! 3pm Est 12 Noon Pacific

Friends,

Please read the show description for today's Last Americans Standing Show coming up in an hour and a half!

9/28 Last Americans Show: Heart to Heart about Fear, Greed, and Bailouts
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-133471.html

I'm doing my best to read up on all the materials but many of you have dug in deeper about ACORN and La Raza and the illegal alien loans involved with the Bailout proposals.

We are trying something a bit different today in that we are trying to capture the true mood of the nation and the conversations people are having with people around them.

I'm sure many of you have some good stories to tell.

Please tune in and call in.

The call in number is 1-800-313-9443

and I will open the phone lines early.

Let's roll!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wanted to post this as I am not good in talking but better in writing:

Not only has the American citizen lost control of any sort over this government, apparently also it has of Congress. It seems that mostly anyone who is elected will do their best to pad their pockets and their network of inflential people that could be useful to them in the future. The American people get nothing more than political spin.
    I am suddenly starting to realize that so many laws passed by Congress are not enforced, such as oversight. And the laxity of oversight was not a big issue when there seemed to be no economic problem, according to Barney Frank on C-Span this morning.
    I also have started wondering why so few illegals took the free ticket home, announced by Julie Myers some weeks ago. At first, I wrote it off to the promise of the amnesty all the illegals were hoping for. But now I am seriously beginning to think that there are too many illegal homeowners, thanks to the encouragement of this and previous administrations making sure banks do not discriminate in any way, shape or form against race, and now that has all been magnified to include the illegals.
    With this extremely urgent demand for action, the Federal Government (rather the US taxpayers) have absolutely no idea what they are buying. So far I have heard we are buying assets, but no one really knows what these assets are (at least the taxpayers) or what they are worth.
    I am holding my breath to read the final compromise bill in Congress, which is already 100 pages and has plenty of earmarks attached to it.

Absolutely will be tuning in!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

need some quick help for the show please.

Do we have solid evidence that NCLR or La Raza will benefit from this bail out packate if so, please give me links to that info

William, I would like to hear you "roar" today. Our Congress people said that they had not received as many calls and emails since the immigration debate. Americans are outraged.

Thank you for reading on the ACORN and LaRaza link with the bail out. We understand now that this has been removed from the bailout. Today, FOX news has had a scrolling message in regards to ACORN and La Raza and others seeking special treatment and millions of our tax dollars. They have linked Obama to this also. Tom Tancredo railed against this on Neil Cavuto yesterday. There are millions of illegal aliens who have had mortgages and if they are deported or just want to leave or move, they leave their homes and WE get stuck with these mortgages now.

You know how these groups sneak things in at the end sometimes. Anyway, any other special interests like this should be revealed too.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

ALERT: Right now on FOX, ACORN is being discussed.

They say that they are non partisan yet they have endorsed Obama.

VoterFraud@foxnews.com

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I also need a link to that la times article aboutt the 9 dollar an hour illegal alien with the big home mortgage please post it for me soon

W

anyone here to help?

Think this is it:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-133416-raza.html

When dream homes become nightmares - Alleged predatory lending often leads to higher payments and foreclosure. Language barriers are an issue in heavily Latino areas.
    By Christopher Goffard and Jennifer Delson
    October 08, 2007 in print edition B-4

Soledad Aviles dreamed for years of owning a home, with a plot of land where he could grow corn and chiles as he did in his native Mexico. So he felt blessed last year when he learned he could buy a three-bedroom, single-story stucco house on West La Verne Avenue in Santa Ana.

Referred to a local loan broker by a trusted friend, he borrowed the entire purchase price of $615,000 from Washington Mutual at a high interest rate typical of sub-prime loans. The monthly payment, as he says he understood it, would be $3,600 – steep for a glass cutter who made $9 an hour – but Aviles counted on his wife and three of his six daughters, who also worked low-paying jobs, to contribute.

“We took out our pencils, figured out our take-home pay and figured out that if we all pitched in, it would work,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you, i read part of this on the air,

If a member of the homepage team is avail, please place this article on oour homepage as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast