Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Getting READY to fire things up again!

Friends,

There are two things at hand.

One, I think we need to fire up an operation to assist on the home invasion of the State Senator's home and to add pressure to pull that station off the air that is aiding illegal crossers.

Two, we need to prepare to influence this debate again and redirect the conversation away from the Wall and the Birthright citizenship.

I know that many of our supporters support building walls and fences and that many also support ending birthright citizenship.

My concern is that in the big picture, the debate is being pulled into these discussions as a tactic by the OBLs. They may want us discussing those two topics because we have less consensus on those issues compared to others.

It may be time for us to change the focus of the conversation as we did before when we finally pushed the administration to admit Catch and Release.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great William, because I think we are steaming mad now. We're ready to fight back !!

The Christmas break was nice, but I think out of respect for the day and the meaning of the day, we were holding back on what we would have liked to say about many things, including having Vicente Fox trying to dictate the laws of our country.

I hope we're all "rested" because we are going to have to "charge" forward now.

The clock is ticking !! CHARGE

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh yes, the invasion on the state senator has us fuming !!

I will send out a notice today to inform our people we are gearing up again.

A notice to ALIPAC activists will go out Wed morning.

I want to deploy our people on 3 action items.

1. Lobby authorities to fully prosecute the home invaders that attacked the elected official / state senator

2. Lobby the FCC to pull the license of that station.

3. Emails and calls to the PR firm in Texas that is willing to accept money from Mexico to sell out Americans.

I need full contact info for each effort to provide our citizens. Each story will dominate our homepage on Wed.

Please help me get all the tips, suggestions, messages, and contact info together.

W