Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gheen on the Alex Jones Show!

I'm not really sure if anybody else heard the interview, and it almost seems like we are trying to pretend it didn't happen, but Gheen's interview on Wednesday's live broadcast of the Alex Jones Show was very good. I have the entire interview recorded if anybody is interested.

Re: Gheen on the Alex Jones Show!

Quote Originally Posted by Brick
    I'm not really sure if anybody else heard the interview, and it almost seems like we are trying to pretend it didn't happen, but Gheen's interview on Wednesday's live broadcast of the Alex Jones Show was very good. I have the entire interview recorded if anybody is interested.
    Why do you say pretend it didn't happen? I don't understand that statement. I tried to listen to it but I've got lots of irons in the fire right now with this same story. I've tried to keep up with the interviews but sometimes I can't get them to run on my computer and other various problems.

Can you make it into an audio file for those who want to listen?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I didn't get to hear it but would sure like to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I didn't get to hear it but would sure like to.
    Me too, Charles .. I've never had computer problems before but the last two-three days I have. I'm trying to work on that right now.

Wish me luck
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

"Wish me luck "

as always
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, by saying "pretend it didn't happen" is because I got updates and articles about the Liddy Show and USA Today, but nothing about the Alex Jones Show. I had to find it on my own. Anyway, I got the interview in MP3 format. Anyone have an FTP I could upload it too? I could send it to the webmaster and maybe it could be put on this website?