Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gheen: I have a new weapon in stopping the amnesty!

AUDIO: http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=49642

With the Senate reloading it’s attempt to force amnesty onto the pocketbooks of hardworking America’s, ALIPAC.us, “America’s for Legal Immigration" is now launching a new weapon to defeat the passage of the Amnesty bill.

ALIPAC’s William Gheen joined me on the Immigration Podcast to talk about his new strategy.

One of the many questions I asked Gheen was if the Rasmussen polls show support for the Senate amnesty bill has dropped from a weak 26% support level, down to 23%, and then down to less than 20%, does this just show us how tempting the money Senators are getting from business and special interest groups really is?

Click here to subscribe to Todd Hartley's Daily Immigration Podcast
    http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...a/viewPodcast?

I love it. Great to post on all the blogs and local news sites and forums. Our town has several news forums for people to vent and/or comment. LET'S DO IT and get our fellow Americans involved. Post this everywhere you can think of and PASS IT ON.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Automatically Updating! Put The Podcast on Your Site!

Hey Peach,

Yes, the code to my podcast RSS is available. I've built 3 design options, so all you have to do is pick the option that would look best on your site, copy the code and paste it into your site and every day your site will get my interviews updated.
    It's free immigration content, helping to close that border.

http://www.phxnews.com/webmasters/

Thank you.

-Hartley

I'm listening now and it's a great interview W. Glad to see our message on the radio!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

An excellent, in depth discourse on getting the message out there.

zeezil & CCUSA

Thank you very much. Great to hear from you.

If you have any ideas for guests please let me know.

-Hartley

Okay Hartley, I will check the feed out. Thank You.

Jeremiah 29:11
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

William mentioned Jerome Corsi today. Have you had him as a guest? What about Phyllis Schlafly of Eagle Forum? Now that would be a marvelous guest. She would be great. She is so knowledgeable on immigration, education, other topics and she is very eloquent.

http://www.eagleforum.org/

Psalm 91