Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gheen Responds to Gilchrist Attack to Media

Friends,

I sent this message into the open email list that Jim Gilchrist was dumb enough to CC me on attacking me to the press.

--

Dear Producers,

Please ignore Mr. Gilchrist's unsubstantiated personal attacks on my character. He is an isolated and failed personality in our movement and he does not speak for the immigration enforcement movement. To date, 0 (ZERO) leaders and organizations have supported Mr. Gilchrist's endorsement of Mike Huckabee's 'touchback' Amnesty plan and campaign. On the other hand, 84 organization leaders have publicly rebuked Mr. Gilchrist and Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee for their support of Amnesty for illegal aliens disguised as enforcement.

More leaders, many of which used to work with and support Mr. Gilchrist as I did, are signing each day. Dr. Corsi Co-Authored a book with Jim Gilchrist and currently has a book on the Best Seller lists. He is a renowned author in America and prior supporter / co-author of Mr. Gilchrist.

Please review the letter and the article. I would appreciate any opportunity to set the record straight with your audiences that Mr. Gilchrist is an isolated voice that does not speak for our movement and opposed by the vast majority of groups in this movement.

Letter: Letter: 84 Immigration Enforcement Leaders Opposing Huckabee & Gilchrist!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2805-thread-1-0.html

Corsi Article: Gilchrist endorsement of Huckabee splits movement 84 to 1!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2807-thread-1-0.html

You may also find this VIDEO of interest as it details Mr. Gilchrist's bizarre behavior on this matter.
    Adios Jim Gilchrist and Mike Huckabee
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=5390

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

Century21Minuteman wrote:
    >
    > Dear Producers,
    >
    >
    >
    > William Gheen of ALIPAC has launched a witch-hunting crusade to destroy everything I have worked for during the past three and one-half years.
    >
    >
    >
    > My endorsement of Gov. Huckabee was well thought out over a six-week period. It was not a knee-jerk reaction.
    >
    >
    >
    > Unfortunately for the minuteman movement, it has been plagued with some social maladroits who spend most of their time hammering those in this movement who do not play by “theirâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has Gilchrist made any comments that specifically address Huckabee's touchback plan, and why he (Gilchrist) apparently finds this acceptable?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Has Gilchrist made any comments that specifically address Huckabee's touchback plan, and why he (Gilchrist) apparently finds this acceptable?
    Nope. Not that I am aware of. He made the comment that if that was in the plan he would drop his support. Now he is aware that is in the plan and has announced he will continue his support.

Go figure.

W

William Gheen of ALIPAC has launched a witch-hunting crusade to destroy everything I have worked for during the past three and one-half years
    I love this one. Obviously gilchrest has been hanging w/ the illegal crowd too long and has learned how to blame everybody else but his own actions.
    Pay attention jimbo because William nor anyone at ALIPAC did this to you. You did it to yourself by endorsing this fool chuckabee. Now it's time for you to pay the piper for your actions.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    William Gheen of ALIPAC has launched a witch-hunting crusade to destroy everything I have worked for during the past three and one-half years
    I love this one. Obviously gilchrest has been hanging w/ the illegal crowd too long and has learned how to blame everybody else but his own actions.
    Pay attention jimbo because William nor anyone at ALIPAC did this to you. You did it to yourself by endorsing this fool chuckabee. Now it's time for you to pay the piper for your actions.
    Amen!

W

JAK
    Many TRAITORS before you Gilchrist, have seen what it is like to betray the American people!!! Guess you will find out now too!!!!

YOU'RE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might as well just go home and find something else to do. We will NEVER trust you again!!! HOW COULD YOU HAVE BEEN SO DUMB AS TO ENDORSE AN AMNESTY MAN!!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!! Now... YOU'RE FINISHED!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    The man is totally nuts and his worst enemy is himself!!!

Great release William!

The Huckabee illegal immigration so-called solution is totally unviable.
    1. Mexico couldn't absorb 11 million people in 120 days.
    2. Transportation for the proposed millions of people leaving the US in 120 days does not exist and by most state law illegals can't drive.
    3. Mexican and other foreign consulates and the Mexican government would have to be in on the plan 'for leaving American soil'. An Act of Political and Foreign Subversion???

The fact Mexican President Calderon hasn't attacked this plan is very telling.

Does the Huckabee/Gilchrist "pulpit team" think Americans are stupid?

Paper ideas are cheap and Gilchrist's endorsement is a smoke screen.
    No one is responsible for your actions Mr. Gilchrist except yourself.

He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
    Benjamin Franklin
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

bttt