Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Giuliani Opposed Welfare Reform in Order to Protect Illegals

Giuliani Opposed Welfare Reform in Order to Protect Illegals
    by Amanda B. Carpenter (more by this author)
    Posted 05/14/2007 ET

Rudy Giuliani’s record as a pro-choice, pro-gay-marriage New York City mayor is well known, but his willingness to shelter illegal aliens from federal immigration laws in the Big Apple should also give conservatives pause.

Under his control, the New York City Corp. lost a lawsuit against the federal government over Republican-crafted welfare reform legislation that required state and local authorities to report illegal aliens to the Immigration and Naturalization Service.

The law stipulated that only citizens and certain legal immigrants were to receive food stamps and imposed financial penalties on states that did not verify the legal status of those applying for the stamps.

Giuliani said the final welfare reform bill, signed by President Clinton in 1996, was “anti-immigrantâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He doesn't interest me as President.

By the way....cute little....chipmunk, is it?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    He doesn't interest me as President.

By the way....cute little....chipmunk, is it?
    not sure what it is
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    [quote]Giuliani told her, “I never supported a sanctuary policy.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would not give my vote ever again to a tow the line RINO or a demoncrat!
    I am so sick of hearing Hannity and Limbaugh and alot of the other talk radio hosts keep trying to shove Guilianni, Romney, Mccain down our throats because they think they are the only ones that can win against Hildabeast or Obama.

This just goes to show that it's politics as usual and many of these radio hosts are avoiding the major issues that the American people are really concerned about. I understand that Iraq while being right up there is not number one for me! My number one issue is Illegal Immigration, the erosion of our middle class not being able to support themselves because of wage depression, health care, and education for our kids!
    Our politicians are beholden to special interest lobbyist, and don't seem concerned about America turning to a third world cesspool!

AMNESTY = LEGALIZED SLAVERY
    Anyone for amnesty is a communist

RHINO