Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Give Idaho A Hand, Please!!!

This is the breaking news story in the Idaho Statesman
    There are comments at the bottom of the story. You can register and put your own in. Come on, eveyone, give Idaho a hand or Larry will still be there to vote on the AgsJob bill.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/ ... 75263.html
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This link didn't transfer well. Okay, hang on and let me fix this.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Apparently this link won't include the comments section in this post, but you can get to the comments by going to the 2nd page on my other post "Ha! Ha! Larry!"

I sent and email and called my sister who lives in ID and asked her to call too. She is narcissistic and couldn't care less about the immigration problem, but she hates all republicans, for that reason, she will email and call lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Cayla. I don't know why this link won't include the comments. Maybe they only leave it on so long.

I re-entered the link. Now it's working.

I'll call again on this tinybobidaho. Unfortunately, it looks like other Idaho pols and pals are sticking up for this selfish you know what as he tries to draw out the legal process and run out the clock. As Sosad noted on another thread, we want him gone as he is a huge AgJobs and amnesty supporter.

Thanks, Populist. You can also leave a comment at the link above, too. Sometimes it takes trying twice to get the comment section to come up.

Ok, some good pts. to hit are mentioned in this opinion piece:

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/fischer/071002

Thanks, Populist. That was a good article, and Craig is doing just what it said. Unfortunate for Idaho. We're keeping the pressure on and hope it gets too hot for him to sta. His replacement, Jim Ritche is a good guy and on our side on this immigration issue.