We the taxpayers are paying for all, the bailouts, welfare, paying for illegal aliens being here. So what happens to the American taxpayers? We are forking the bills and the bailouts. Gee I wonder how much money these CEOS get to put in their pockets? From the illegal aliens being here, to the big bailouts, for car compaies and AIG, banks and everyone else who stands in line for a handout. Who gets to bail out the USA citizens, from forecloser and from losing there jobs, to forgien workers? Who gets to give us a handout? Like many Americans I am stuggling to make rent payments and bills, who is going to bail me out when I have a crises?
Did any of us AMERICAN taxpayers get to vote on all bailouts that the government approved of? No, they the government gets to pass everything, we have no say, but yet we have to pay for everything. I believe these CEOS are draining the system how they see fit, I would like to know how much money do these CEOS get to line there pocketbooks.
All, these Corporate company come to the government and beg for money to bail them out, shouldnt the American Taxpayers get to vote on all these, bailouts the government is so earged to pass. Its my money, I am sick, and tired of my tax dollars going to illegals, CEOS begging for money, gee I wonder how much and how many houses these people have and how many new cars, and what is there pocketbook, and bank accounts say?
Where is the 700 billion dollars going really? To the CEOS they get a "PROFIT"?
When is it time to BAILOUT the American taxpayers?