Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They do realize that if they got aztlan they would be back in Mexico?
    They think they should be able to have their precious "Mexico" but still have America and it's taxpayers footing their bills. This is th kind of logic that occurs when people only get a sixth grade education.

I am really beginning to believe Fox is blackmailing bush with something.
    I've been thinking that for a long time now.

it's amazing to me that these 'illegals' are displaying the arrogance of corporate America -- it matters not how 'lawless' they are, they can lie, steal and cheat without being held accountable for their 'unlawful' actions because we have the "best judges money can buy" and now we can also add the "best representatives that money can buy"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

If we gave them back- what we didnt 'steal'- our country would look like their trashed up sink hole they call Mexico. I keep saying, give them more and they will want more. They will spread like a cancer, until they reach Canada. Then they will claim Canada is THEIR LAND because it is THEIR CONTINENT- "which they will say was STOLEN from them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The sad thing is if this was still their land, they would still be poor, uneducated and unskilled. The Mexican Government would have the same setup as they do now.

What would be different or how would their lives be better if this were Mexico?

No they want the land with the improvements in place. The Beverly Hills, and other parts of the the so called Aztlan that look nice. Aztlan is only folklore anyway.

They want us to get up and leave because of some old wives' tales about Aztlan. Well I will leave when they show me a Deed.

butterbean,
    The Aztlaners have started to claim the entire continent--to the Atlantic ocean, through Canada up to Alaska. Before long they'll surely find a way to claim Hawaii is part of their ancestral heritage! I liken the reasoning to any and all their stolen land claims to that of a toddler--a mindset with which I am quite familiar. I once saw it--it's mine. My ancestors might have once touched it--it's mine. I thought about it--it's mine. You have it, I want it--it's mine.

In any event, if you go to saveourstate.org and view some of the photos from recent protests you'll see the definite shift in mythical Aztlan to include the entire continent of North America. They're making signs and tshirts with it. Never mind the indigenous peoples of North America from the Navajos to the Inuits were the actual occupants of most of the US and Canada or that Mexicans never really occupied or controlled more than a tiny portion of the American Southwest before we purchased it after a substantial military victory over 150 years ago.... (There are other threads on this specific topic) Don't confuse them with the facts, they have their minds made up--we are "occupying" their territory.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

ConcernedMother:
    It always boggles my mind. If the Atzlan people were educated, skilled, social, and lived peaceful lives, maybe they would have found themselves in an entirely different situation. But, they led chaotic, beastly, unruly, and savage lives, and never accomplised anything worthy in over hundreds or even thousands of years. How come? And all we did, was occupy the land, work it into productive farmland, built homing, barns, silos, railroads, buildings, you name it. Then we fought for it rightfully, and they lost. They DID NOT HELP BUILD OUR COUNTRY BACK THEN, THE AFRICAN-AMERICANS DID. They had all this time to be productive citizens, but still cant be, because they still rely on every single benefit offered that belong to our American citizens only.
    They need to build their own schools, shops, hospitals, clinics, etc. And I dont mean resorts, but real towns. Fox needs to get these people home and take care of them. Not America!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i agree butterbean.

That was what i was headed for in my original post. If we do give them this mythical atzlan, what makes them think that they can maintain it like America did. They lack organization and education, you can't have a productive society when you're running on pure arrogance and ignorance. They compare themselves to the great civil rights movements of the blacks...i have yet to see a great speaker whose educated and speaks with eloquence like Martin Luther King did. They spew ridiculous accusations and shout in spanish???...gimme a break noone in congress is going to hear you...beacause they speak ENGLISH.

Quote Originally Posted by UScitizen
    i agree butterbean.

That was what i was headed for in my original post. If we do give them this mythical atzlan, what makes them think that they can maintain it like America did. They lack organization and education, you can't have a productive society when you're running on pure arrogance and ignorance. They compare themselves to the great civil rights movements of the blacks...i have yet to see a great speaker whose educated and speaks with eloquence like Martin Luther King did. They spew ridiculous accusations and shout in spanish???...gimme a break noone in congress is going to hear you...beacause they speak ENGLISH.
    Not to knock anything you said..but they seem a lot more organized than we do. Individually they may lack it, but those pulling the strings are doing a good job even if it may have been counter-productive.

Martin Luther Kind was awesome!! Now that was a leader!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

They're definitely organized ArticleIV, but also split about how to go about it you know. Kids that are walking the streets really don't know what's going on they spew racists slogans and saying the "white man" is nothing, and to me that's unnerving. Educate yourself on what's going on if you want to get anywhere in life.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Quote Originally Posted by UScitizen
    i agree butterbean.

Not to knock anything you said..but they seem a lot more organized than we do. Individually they may lack it, but those pulling the strings are doing a good job even if it may have been counter-productive.

Martin Luther Kind was awesome!! Now that was a leader!!
    They appear to be organized. These protests were carefully planned by big business, and LaRaza type organizations, and with the help of OUR TAX DOLLARS. Illegal aliens could never pull that off. They DID JUST GET OFF THE TURNIP TRUCK, and cant speak a bit of english in most cases. And they certainly are educated enough to put together some of the largest protests America has ever seen. I wouldnt be surprised at all if Vincente Fox and Jorge Boosh help finance them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123