Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Glen Beck: It’s time to appoint special counsel, explore impeachment of Obama

It’s time to appoint special counsel, explore impeachment of President Obama

Monday, May 13, 2013 at 2:33 PM EDT

Video at the Page Link:
    http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/05/13/...esident-obama/

Two big scandals dominated the mainstream media on Friday. First, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee held hearings that shed more light on the fact that the truth on Benghazi was obscured by the State Department and that senior officials knew the attacks were not motivated by a YouTube video. Second, the IRA apologized after admitting that they targeted conservative organizations. In response to both stories, Glenn said that it was time to appoint a special counsel to explore impeachment of President Obama.

On radio, Glenn played just a few of the statements from members of the administration where they tried to pin the attacks on the Libyan embassy in Benghazi on a YouTube video:

HILLARY CLINTON: We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with.

SUSAN RICE: Based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present is, in fact, what it began spontaneously in Benghazi as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy, sparked by this hateful video.

CARNEY: This is a fairly volatile situation and it is in response not to United States policy, not to obviously the administration, not to the American people. It is in response to a video.

“The press will tell you at this point they were only covering for an election. I contend that is absolutely untrue. I contend, as I have from the beginning, this is about weapons smuggling to Syria. That is quite a serious charge. That is what I have said from the beginning. Geraldo now has come out with a statement on Friday saying he has top level sources that say this is about gun‑running to Syria. Fox News should either deny and distance themselves from that statement or they should confirm and run with that story because that is, I believe, what this story is about,” Glenn said.

“They lied about it at the White House, they lied about it at the State Department,” Glenn said. “They said that an American, who now sits in prison, they said that an American was responsible for this on this videotape, making some videotape, when they knew that was absolutely false. There was no, zero, no indication that it was a videotape at all. They left people to die. They left people to die.”

Gregory Hicks, a senior diplomat at The State Department, has come out and testified that U.S. Special Forces were prepared to come to the aid of the Libyan embassy from Tripoli, but were given the order to stand down.

Amidst the Benghazi hearing, news broke that the IRS had in fact targeted conservative groups.

“Now The Washington Post is saying that it is high level, high level sources at the IRS. They targeted the 9/12 project. They targeted the TEA Party Patriots. They targeted Jewish organizations.

They asked them for their donor list. They asked them for things they had no right to ask them for and then threatened them. They asked the Jewish organization to explain their religious belief concerning Israel. They targeted those who were teaching constitutional principles,” Glenn said.

“I believe it is time for the American people to demand that a special counsel is appointed, but I believe for the first time in American history we should also demand that there is citizen oversight, that there is somebody not connected to either of the two parties,” Glenn said. “It is time to appoint a special council to explore impeachment of this president.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/05/13/...esident-obama/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was about a Black Ops/ Black Hat Weapons Transfer to Syria with Saudi money paying for it. Thats what their really trying to cover up imo. Seems nobody learned a thing from the Iran- contra scandal.
    Last edited by Reciprocity; 05-13-2013 at 08:09 PM.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson